I was told I would hear back mid June... does that mean it’s a rejection? Do people get an email notification informing them they are accepted or rejected. 

On 5/10/2019 at 1:29 PM, Linaelm said:

I emailed rose today to inquire about my application and got this email:

"Your application is currently being reviewed for a possible interview. If selected for an interview someone in my office will be in touch with you by the end of May to set one up. All final decisions will be made by mid to late June and all applicants will be notified by mail."

Was told the same thing verbatim when I emailed her yesterday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatLady said:

I was told I would hear back mid June... does that mean it’s a rejection? Do people get an email notification informing them they are accepted or rejected. 

might be a waitlist thing.  I applied last cycle and didn't get an e-mailed rejection or acceptance

has anyone not gotten an email to say whether their application is complete or incomplete? 

6 minutes ago, LLawS said:

has anyone not gotten an email to say whether their application is complete or incomplete? 

If you’re concerned follow-up with rose. She doesn’t always send the confirmation emails. She forgot to when I sent her supplementary documentation once. I hope that helps 

2 hours ago, NovemberRain said:

Was told the same thing verbatim when I emailed her yesterday. 

Same except not the interview part. Dam as in old school mail or email? 

5 hours ago, CatLady said:

Same except not the interview part. Dam as in old school mail or email? 

I could be wrong but I think Dal sends out rejections via regular mail, not email. 

On 5/14/2019 at 11:35 PM, NovemberRain said:

I could be wrong but I think Dal sends out rejections via regular mail, not email. 

I think that's right. She said that people will be notified by mail in June of their final decisions.

On 5/16/2019 at 8:43 AM, Linaelm said:

I think that's right. She said that people will be notified by mail in June of their final decisions.

Nah you get an email and then you get a snail mail just to smack it in your face