I’m curious as to whether others are still waiting for a response? I haven’t even gotten an email from them since my application was submitted/paid for in December. 

• Like 2

I'm in the same boat. I emailed rose in February asking about the status and I was told my application wasn't competitive with the offers they were sending out at that time. Cut to now and it's been radio silence for me and this forum. Really want to hear from them though as Dal is my #1 choice

3 minutes ago, mapleleaf94 said:

I'm in the same boat. I emailed rose in February asking about the status and I was told my application wasn't competitive with the offers they were sending out at that time. Cut to now and it's been radio silence for me and this forum. Really want to hear from them though as Dal is my #1 choice

I’d love a response from them also, so I know if I definitely have to move! Right now I have an offer from a school on the west coast but would like to stay in NS if possible... I wish I could just get an answer already :( 

2 hours ago, LLawS said:

I’m curious as to whether others are still waiting for a response? I haven’t even gotten an email from them since my application was submitted/paid for in December. 

For what it's worth, there will probably still be plenty of offers made in the coming weeks and months. Last year, they had a large batch of interviews in June. Sit tight, I'm sure you'll hear from them soon! 

1 hour ago, LegalArmada said:

For what it's worth, there will probably still be plenty of offers made in the coming weeks and months. Last year, they had a large batch of interviews in June. Sit tight, I'm sure you'll hear from them soon! 

Thanks! That does make me feel better :)

On 4/18/2019 at 7:12 PM, LLawS said:

I’d love a response from them also, so I know if I definitely have to move! Right now I have an offer from a school on the west coast but would like to stay in NS if possible... I wish I could just get an answer already :( 

I’m in the same boat. I’d really like to move to NS (I’m from Ontario) as it’s much closer than BC. The waiting is getting stressful!

22 hours ago, Linaelm said:

I’m in the same boat. I’d really like to move to NS (I’m from Ontario) as it’s much closer than BC. The waiting is getting stressful!

I may call them this week. I hate doing it but I need to start making some concrete plans...

• Like 1

I just emailed them and also got the response that my application is not competitive with the applicants who are receiving offers at this time, and that my application will be reviewed again in May for an interview. If selected for an interview I will be contacted etc etc. I suppose this could mean that if you haven't heard by May you'll either be receiving a call for an interview, rejection or waitlist? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, impatientapplicant said:

I just emailed them and also got the response that my application is not competitive with the applicants who are receiving offers at this time, and that my application will be reviewed again in May for an interview. If selected for an interview I will be contacted etc etc. I suppose this could mean that if you haven't heard by May you'll either be receiving a call for an interview, rejection or waitlist? 

Do you mind sharing your stats? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SufficientCondition said:

Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Yeah, but just as a disclaimer I'm aware my stats aren't competitive for this cycle (or for any really). 

CGPA 2.9 (terrible first year)

L2/B2 3.4ish

LSAT 158, 164

Very strong EC's/Volunteer-work, strong LORs (as far as I know), Maritime resident. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, impatientapplicant said:

Yeah, but just as a disclaimer I'm aware my stats aren't competitive for this cycle (or for any really). 

CGPA 2.9 (terrible first year)

L2/B2 3.4ish

LSAT 158, 164

Very strong EC's/Volunteer-work, strong LORs (as far as I know), Maritime resident. 

My CGPA is low as well. 
Awesome LSAT improvement! 
Good luck! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SufficientCondition said:

My CGPA is low as well. 
Awesome LSAT improvement! 
Good luck! 

Thank you!! I'm hoping my Maritime connection will pull me through, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us in the meanwhile :) good luck!!

• Like 1

Did anyone hear back? This is getting unbearable...

2 hours ago, Linaelm said:

Did anyone hear back? This is getting unbearable...

Nothing on my end, it has been radio silence for a long time on here

Mine just says Written Notification to follow.

I'm still waiting as well, although I'm most likely going to go to Calgary (got accepted to Calgary in December).

I completed my Dalhousie application in November and it still says written notification to follow.

CGPA: 3.4/4.0

L2 GPA: 3.93/4.0

LSAT: 157

Alberta resident. Strong LOR and personal statement. Limited volunteer work.

I emailed rose today to inquire about my application and got this email:

"Your application is currently being reviewed for a possible interview. If selected for an interview someone in my office will be in touch with you by the end of May to set one up. All final decisions will be made by mid to late June and all applicants will be notified by mail."

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 1:29 PM, Linaelm said:

I emailed rose today to inquire about my application and got this email:

"Your application is currently being reviewed for a possible interview. If selected for an interview someone in my office will be in touch with you by the end of May to set one up. All final decisions will be made by mid to late June and all applicants will be notified by mail."

This is possibly the most generic reply rose gives. Third round I’m applying, and every year she says the same thing to me lol 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, lindsn said:

This is possibly the most generic reply rose gives. Third round I’m applying, and every year she says the same thing to me lol 

Well, that's disheartening.