AKJ

Waitlisted 2019

1 hour ago, puhlease said:

ugh. i just wish people were considerate enough to inform the school as soon as theyve decided to go a different path. Its so hard putting my entire life on a hold while waiting for TRU’s acceptance or rejection :(

Ya, I completely agree. If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and when were you waitlisted? 

18 hours ago, Law052019 said:

Ya, I completely agree. If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and when were you waitlisted? 

lsat - 160, 

grades - i dont know how they converted my grades from the Philippines. i was a law student there.

I was waitlisted last April 17. ☹️

Do you know if there has been any movement aside from that one acceptance from the waitlist? 

38 minutes ago, puhlease said:

lsat - 160, 

grades - i dont know how they converted my grades from the Philippines. i was a law student there.

I was waitlisted last April 17. ☹️

Do you know if there has been any movement aside from that one acceptance from the waitlist? 

Oh interesting, did you apply for a transfer for 2L? 

No, I haven't heard of any movements. I also haven't spoken to Leanne in a while. She is away from the office right now, so when she is back I'm going to give her a call. 

9 minutes ago, Law052019 said:

Oh interesting, did you apply for a transfer for 2L? 

No, I haven't heard of any movements. I also haven't spoken to Leanne in a while. She is away from the office right now, so when she is back I'm going to give her a call. 

No. I applied as a new student, not a transferee. They cant credit my grades from the Philippines because it was civil law, thats what UVic told me. 

2 hours ago, puhlease said:

No. I applied as a new student, not a transferee. They cant credit my grades from the Philippines because it was civil law, thats what UVic told me. 

This isnt UVIC, though? 

1 hour ago, AJD19 said:

This isnt UVIC, though? 

didnt bother asking TRU. Im sure its gonna be the same answer. :) they saw my transcript and they were aware of my status. its sad but thats life I guess.

2 hours ago, VancityAnxious said:

Leanne has been away until today, maybe there will be some movement this week. Still lots of time between now and September!

stats??

13 minutes ago, Law052019 said:

stats??

They are a 2L now i believe. 

• Like 1