Posted (edited)

Received email today at 2:15pm. 

The email said they can't notify me of how many people are on the waitlist or where I rank on it. 

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back. 

**and for my stats: 152 LSAT, L2 around 3.7 (4.3 scale)

Edited by AKJ

Posted (edited)

Also waitlisted. Recieved at 2:16pm today

The email was kind of ambiguous. 

L2: 3.6/4.33

LSAT: 155

Edited by philinthehill

Waitlisted at 3:15pm

L2: not exactly sure but probably close to my CGPA (3.4)

LSAT: 153

sask resident 

Its probably going to be waitlist from here on out. 

15 minutes ago, lawstudent121 said:

Stats ? 

3.7 out 4 

MA 4.0

Excellent ECs, work experience and references.

waitlisted as well just this afternoon, i got the email at 2:30pm.

lsat:160

not sure how they converted my GPA, as my transcript was from a Philippine University.

has tru rejected anybody yet?

18 minutes ago, puhlease said:

waitlisted as well just this afternoon, i got the email at 2:30pm.

lsat:160

not sure how they converted my GPA, as my transcript was from a Philippine University.

has tru rejected anybody yet?

They rejected my friend whos L2: 4.1 LSAT 140 on March 15

Did anyone's email specify which months they would receive a response by? I know in the past you are able to tell what your position is by when they say they will get back to you.

Mine just said: "Every effort is made to com­municate with you as soon as we are in a position to do so.  This might occur as late as the closing weeks of August 2019." 

10 minutes ago, philinthehill said:

Did anyone's email specify which months they would receive a response by? I know in the past you are able to tell what your position is by when they say they will get back to you.

Mine just said: "Every effort is made to com­municate with you as soon as we are in a position to do so.  This might occur as late as the closing weeks of August 2019." 

thats what mine said too.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, philinthehill said:

Yeah I believe everyone on the waitlist received this same blurb. 

I'm sure a few people on the waitlist will hear before August. Does anyone know the deadline the recent applicants who received offers from TRU have to accept and pay their deposits?

Edited by AKJ

On 4/17/2019 at 10:10 PM, AKJ said:

Yeah I believe everyone on the waitlist received this same blurb. 

I'm sure a few people on the waitlist will hear before August. Does anyone know the deadline the recent applicants who received offers from TRU have to accept and pay their deposits?

May 8th is the deadline for the people who received offers on Wednesday. 

Also, I was told I would hear back before August as well. 

Also waitlisted on Wednesday

stats: 

L2: 3.4

LSAT: 156

excellent LORs and ECs including 2 years of law firm experience and 2 years of writing experience including publications