Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience or insight around deferring admissions to Lakehead? I'm trying to determine the best approach. If you have *any* guidance, I would be truly grateful!

Thanks!

To my knowledge there are no deferred admissions at Bora Laskin, you'd be best off calling admissions for the straight answer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Also a 0L and looking to do the same thing so these are the two (more relevant to the law books) that I have found. The first is a really interesting one called "Is Eating People Wrong?" Its written by Allan Hutchinson (also a current or former Osgoode Prof) and it goes over some really notable legal cases from across the world that helped shape Common Law (Like Brown v Board of Ed. etc.) . Most of the cases are super weird (like the first one discussed, which influenced the title) and theres a bit of legal analysis thats included on them but not in a way that I'd say would impact you negatively like pre-reading textbooks would.  One I just ordered is "Women in Criminal Justice: True Cases By and About Canadian Women and the Law" which again would include interesting info, and likely some legal jargon to help familiarize yourself with the language, but I'm assuming also would not negatively impact your studies. 
    • I'm still waiting, been "under evaluation" since December. I have a 3.25, 3.73, 164 LSAT and an MA. This is my second cycle applying to Ottawa in the Access category. I was waitlisted last year with a much lower LSAT score. Anyone else still waiting in Access? I hope to be at least waitlisted with a more favourable number this year. I have already provisionally accepted UNB so it's not the end of the world if I don't get in, but I'd like to go to UOttawa or Queens over UNB if I had the option. I called an admissions officer last week and they said they had a lot of Access applications this year, and they didn't have the majority of files finalized until after January, so there may be a bit of a delay.
    • Logic games, logical reasoning, and reading comp - 80 for all three  Not marked up