Nachklang

Osgoode Email and York MyMail

Hi guys, I have paid my deposit fee two months ago, I have firmly accepted my offer more than half a month ago, and I have set up my Passport York Account a week ago, but I still don't receive my Osgoode email account yet. When I check the Osgoode Email and Web Access Information on OASIS, it still writes "Stay tuned for more information about your new Osgoode email account and Passport York account." Does anybody has the same situation?

Besides, when I set up my Passport York account, the online instructions says that "students can have a centrally-supported @yorku.ca email account, called MyMail. This account may be used for official correspondence and may also be required for some courses. You may forward this email address to a personal email address, but if you do you are responsible for ensuring that you can receive any forwarded messages." And we should “Use Manage My Services to activate or view details about your MyMail service.” But there's no choice for MyMail service on my Manage My Services. How about yours?

Moreover, the admission package indicates that the detailed admission information and a digital Registration package will be sent to us in an email in July, does anyone know which email account will this information be sent to? Is the Osgoode email or the Mymail([email protected]) or our own email account?

Last question, does anybody know when and how can we pay our first year‘s tuition fees?

Thank you!

Hi there!

I have the same issue (not having received my Osgoode email login information). I emailed Vicky about it and she replied to be saying that we will not be receiving our Osgoode email information until July, or a little bit sooner. So I would not worry about it now. With this being said, I would assume that the registration package will be sent to our personal email. 

With regard to your last question, I am not positive how we pay our tuition fees, although I am sure the digital Registration package will provide us with this information. 

19 minutes ago, guelphgirl123 said:

Hi there!

I have the same issue (not having received my Osgoode email login information). I emailed Vicky about it and she replied to be saying that we will not be receiving our Osgoode email information until July, or a little bit sooner. So I would not worry about it now. With this being said, I would assume that the registration package will be sent to our personal email. 

With regard to your last question, I am not positive how we pay our tuition fees, although I am sure the digital Registration package will provide us with this information. 

My question to this is - how are we to apply for Osgoode Chambers if we don't receive our Osgoode email until July?

8 hours ago, guelphgirl123 said:

Hi there!

Thank you for your reply!

I guess I also have to wait a little longer for the set up of York Mymail service?Don't know whether we will use Osgoode email or York Mymail more regularly in the future, or both. 

Hoping that everything will be ready by July.