Looks like I'll be the first to bite the bullet. Received an email a few minutes ago. BC resident

cGPA: 3.75/4.33

LSAT: 162

Already have offers elsewhere so I'll be fine. I would have leaned towards declining even if I was accepted.

Edited by NavAcid
  • Like 1

Rejected today! Womp womp.  That's ok -- already put a deposit down for another school so will be fine. 167 LSAT, 76.49% GPA (confirmed). 

Edited by anonymous0
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, roydoky said:

Rejected today.

with drops: 77% (self-calculated)

LSAT: 167

3 hours ago, anonymous0 said:

Rejected today! Womp womp.  That's ok -- already put a deposit down for another school so will be fine. 167 LSAT, 76.49% GPA (confirmed). 

High LSATs. What GPA do they like? Didn't apply to UBC, just curious.

3 hours ago, thominator12 said:

High LSATs. What GPA do they like? Didn't apply to UBC, just curious.

I think with a GPA around 77% you would need at least 171+ on LSAT to have a good chance. Even with 78-79% GPA you'd need around 170 on LSAT to have a shot.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, elliniagreenslime said:

I think with a GPA around 77% you would need at least 171+ on LSAT to have a good chance. Even with 78-79% GPA you'd need around 170 on LSAT to have a shot.

Wow, more competitive than I thought! Thanks for the reply. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this