Sign in to follow this  
LLawS

No communication?

My application was done/paid for around the beginning-mid December and online it says all my stuff has been received (has been this way for a long while now), but I’ve had zero communication with the school. No emails from them at all. Anyone else?

I’m in the same boat. Haven’t heard anything and everything has been received as of January. 

3 hours ago, Linaelm said:

I’m in the same boat. Haven’t heard anything and everything has been received as of January. 

Glad to know I’m not alone!

It's getting really frustrating, but am glad I'm not alone. It's the same for me and Dal, as well. 

Agreed. I applied back in the second week of September. It says its beneficial to apply early, yet i've seen people who applied as late as february hear back. It is frustrating for sure. Gotta hang in tight 

Edited by lawstudenthopeful88

Just now, lawstudenthopeful88 said:

Agreed. I applied back in the second week of September. It says its beneficial to apply early, yet i've seen people who applied in march hear back. It is frustrating for sure. Gotta hang in tight 

Yeah, hopefully they get a move on... :( 

3 minutes ago, LLawS said:

Yeah, hopefully they get a move on... :( 

I actually just got off the phone with admissions. I was told that they hope to have completed their direct acceptances by the end of may and they will formulate the waitlist in June! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, lawstudenthopeful88 said:

I actually just got off the phone with admissions. I was told that they hope to have completed their direct acceptances by the end of may and they will formulate the waitlist in June! 

That’s awesome! Thanks for letting me (and others) know! :)

Thanks for the update! Those still waiting for acceptance - would you mind sharing your stats? Good luck to everyone, btw! 😄

1 hour ago, leveredge said:

Thanks for the update! Those still waiting for acceptance - would you mind sharing your stats? Good luck to everyone, btw! 😄

LSATs: 152, 158 (Nov)

cGPA: 3.14/4.3 

L2: ~3.7 i think (may be a little lower or higher, i really don't remember)

2 hours ago, leveredge said:

3.8 with drops, 165 LSAT only write Feb 2018

Edited by clevermoose

Has anyone had any recent communication? Is there a way to check your application status online? I've seen from past forums that people saw their rejection online, but my application status just says, "Thank you for submitting your completed application. Please note there may be outstanding supporting documents we require to complete the assessment of your application."

6 minutes ago, leveredge said:

Has anyone had any recent communication? Is there a way to check your application status online? I've seen from past forums that people saw their rejection online, but my application status just says, "Thank you for submitting your completed application. Please note there may be outstanding supporting documents we require to complete the assessment of your application."

That is what mine has been for months as well. 

32 minutes ago, clevermoose said:

That is what mine has been for months as well. 

Mine too!

3 hours ago, leveredge said:

I got accepted to UNB and my app never changed from that message. It's generic for everyone

Does anyone know when the next batch of acceptances are expected to be sent out? I'm so anxious to know! :")

• Like 2

Is the only form of communication for Accept/Reject through an email notification? Has anyone received a rejection email yet?

I was in communication with them. They said they hope to have decisions made by June 1 so expect rejections at that time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just emailed them and got this response:

"The committee are still reviewing files with hopes to have most of the decisions made by mid-June.  Please continue to check your status online often because once a decision is made, they will update that first. " 

• Like 1