Sign in to follow this  
Zandalee

Online training college of law?

Is this place legit? I am a paralegal in South Africa and am thinking of taking this course to make it possible to work as a paralegal in Canada when I arrive in the country. Is this college proper or is there another online training college that someone can suggest? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I added up U of T's tuition fees in each year ($38,233.45 for 1L, $38,183.45 for each of 2 and 3L), and then subtracted the sum of UBC's tuition ($12,639.36 for 1L and $11,849.40 for each of 2 and 3L).  In fairness, I did miss UBC's student fees, which are "approximately $1,100 per year for J.D. students", so I guess that drops the price difference to $74,962.19.
    • That is what mine has been for months as well. 
    • Here is some more information that I just learned from calling a few schools, for anyone interested in this topic and reading this thread.  When determining cGPA, all ontario schools go by what OLSAS provides, and OLSAS counts all courses taken at an undergraduate level regardless of whether they are counting towards a degree or not. How schools look at L2 is internal and possibly different for each school.  Schools outside of Ontario because they dont go through OLSAS probably also have their own way of looking at cGPA and L2.
    • How did you get to 78,262? I assumed the UofT tuition to be $33,300 and UBC tuition to be $12000. On-campus UBC residence seems to be slightly more expensive compared to grad house at UofT
    • I read that all Canadian law school provide good legal education. What constitutes a good legal education? Ability to find employment, good professors, better network, good clinical opportunities? What would be considered a 'bad legal education'?