coolbeans

Best Rental Options Near Law School?

Hey guys,

Incoming 1L here. Looking for a place to rent, either a bachelors or 1 bedroom suite. The closer to the law school the better. Hoping to not spend more than 1000 on rent per month. Reccomendations? Maybe also some places to stay away from? When is the best time to start looking around? General rent advice?

P.S. I’ll likely have a car, but apparently im not advised to take it to school lol.

Appreciate your help in advance. 

Check the facebook group. Many upper years have  detailed research about this topic theyll love to share. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hmyo said:

Check the facebook group. Many upper years have  detailed research about this topic theyll love to share. 

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, sucheese said:

@coolbeans why did people advise you to not take your car to school? 

parking at western sucks and is expensive

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hmyo said:

parking at western sucks and is expensive

Just looked at the parking situation at Western. Price wise I think its actually pretty good compared to other universities (ahem york university) but I agree there isn't much parking spaces available for students which is stupid considering the number of "non-student permit lots" that are available.

I'm looking to sign over my two bedroom apartment lease if you are interested! It's a great spot walkable to everything and right downtown. 

On 3/31/2019 at 11:42 AM, hmyo said:

Which group?? I’m trying to search on FB but only the specific class groups the school makes are what comes up 

14 minutes ago, newlawgirl124 said:

Which group?? I’m trying to search on FB but only the specific class groups the school makes are what comes up 

That’s what you’re looking for. Join the class of 2022 group.