Sign in to follow this  
labr

Accepting an Offer

Hello! Just wondering for those who have or are planning on accepting your offer, what do they mean by 'emailed acceptance letter'? I don't see any particular letter / form attached that I should fill out. Do they just mean an original letter from us indicating that we are accepting the offer? Thanks! :) 

Yea I just sent a letter saying "Hey, I'm in, thanks so much for your time." [Shortened]. Along with notice that my deposit has been paid and then followed up today with that gosh darn picture they wanted.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Yea I just sent a letter saying "Hey, I'm in, thanks so much for your time." [Shortened]. Along with notice that my deposit has been paid and then followed up today with that gosh darn picture they wanted.

Great thank you for your help! 

Hey! For those who accepted their offers, did you receive an email confirming that you’ve taken the spot? Thanks!

On 3/29/2019 at 10:33 PM, doodlebug said:

I spent like all week taking awkward selfies on my lunch break. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Abcd4321 said:

Hey! For those who accepted their offers, did you receive an email confirming that you’ve taken the spot? Thanks!

Yep, there's a confirmation email that includes all the information given to people who were admitted earlier, plus adds you to a mailing list. 

9 hours ago, NavAcid said:

Yep, there's a confirmation email that includes all the information given to people who were admitted earlier, plus adds you to a mailing list. 

Thanks for replying! I haven’t received an email yet and I accepted my offer yesterday morning, did you get your confirmation right away? I’m going to call to make sure they got it. 

8 hours ago, Abcd4321 said:

Thanks for replying! I haven’t received an email yet and I accepted my offer yesterday morning, did you get your confirmation right away? I’m going to call to make sure they got it. 

Not right away, the transcripts that included my official convocation were still on the way and needed to be received. Regardless it might take a day or so to get the email.

2 hours ago, NavAcid said:

Not right away, the transcripts that included my official convocation were still on the way and needed to be received. Regardless it might take a day or so to get the email.

Awesome, thanks!!