Sign in to follow this  
enviroyorkie

Hi, all! Apologies if this is an obvious question, but having the status of Still to be Considered isn't equivalent to being waitlisted, is it?

It is not, I'm in the same position. I'm assuming you provisionally accepted another school? They will send you an email if you have been waitlisted.

If you provisionally accepted while your status was "Pending Review", then it is likely that you are still waiting to be evaluated by the admissions committee. 

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat. I had to provisionally accept at another school while awaiting Windsors response. I've been Referred to Ad Comm for just under a month now, which is a little frustrating considering they're pulling from the wait list and accepting other students who have been referred for less time (according to those students). But I'm assuming that it says "Still to be Considered" only to reflect the OLSAS portal. And I'm starting to believe that the UWindsor applications statuses don't really mean anything anyways; maybe that's just the bureaucracy skeptic in me. Best of luck!

Edited by TheBloodOrange
meant under* a month, not over*
  • Like 2