Just got the email!

cGPA: 3.52

LSAT: 156

Not surprised, but damn, that email oddly made me feel good inside? It was a nice way to be rejected

• Like 5

Just got the email

3.71 CGPA 162 LSAT K-JD

Anyone else get a really long email saying they should apply as a transfer student or again next year if they don't go anywhere else? 

Posted (edited)

Got the email today. 

cGPA: 3.65

LSAT: 162

Last name starting with H. 

Edited by bebe97

Rejected today 

gpa 2.8 lsat 157 l2 somewhere above 3.3 

strong ECs, certificate from Duke in the US, internship with the UN, 1 and a half years work experience in a law firm and a masters degree from university of Toronto

still waiting to hear from Ottawa Osgoode and queens but not very hopeful at third point

last name starts with m

32 minutes ago, Lawstudent97 said:

Just got the email

3.71 CGPA 162 LSAT K-JD

Anyone else get a really long email saying they should apply as a transfer student or again next year if they don't go anywhere else? 

I got the long written email! 

Just got the email! Had very low expectations with this one so I'm cool with it. (Also already got into Oz so that helps)

GPA - 3.72

LSAT - 164

• Like 3

Got the email just now.

cGPA: 3.5

LSAT: 155

As a current fourth year at UofT, I'm honestly very ecstatic to be approaching my final days in this extremely unpleasant, money-hungry, apathetic institution. Good luck to everyone else and see ya never UofT. 😎

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, TrevorPhilips said:

Got the email just now.

LSAT: 155

As a current fourth year at UofT, I'm honestly very ecstatic to be approaching my final days in this extremely unpleasant, money-hungry, apathetic institution. Good luck to everyone else and see ya never UofT. 😎

never heard truer words

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just got the email as well

LSAT: 162

Last name starts with Q

Not really expecting this one, but disheartening nonetheless. 

Also got my rejection. Also not surprised, teensy bit bummed though as I will be moving to Ontario (Windsor) from Vancouver and know people in Toronto. 

cGPA 3.05, L2: 3.81, B3: 3.81, LSAT 162

Best of luck to everyone for the rest of the admissions cycle!!

Just got the email, not surprised just applied for the shts and gigs. My lsat aint the best

L2: 3.8/ B3: 3.73 Cgpa: 3.5

LSAT: 153

Strong EC's, outstanding reference letters and strong personal statement. 

Posted (edited)

Just got the email. 

cGPA: 3.67 B3: 3.77

LSAT: 163

Edited by jjbb2020

Just got the email 

cgpa 3.57 l2 3.79 

lsat 162 

Nice of them to let us know before April 1 so we can accept other offers I think! 

Rejected.

160 LSAT

CGPA 3.56

L2. 3.74

Work history as first responder and in law enforcement and good recommendations.