L2:  3.53
B2:  3.62

LSAT:  153, 159, 161 (jan)

Access category
Ontario resident (not northern)

Just got the email too!

cGPA: 3.07 (uhg, the worst, I know!)

LSAT: 158

ECs: 4 years work experience in health policy, and considerable leadership in international development arenas. This is probably what warranted my waitlisting considering my terrible stats.

Yes - folks do get accepted off of waitlist. I have a friend who got accepted off the waitlist in the summer. There is hope, friends! :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hopeful2629 said:

They said they do not rank the wait list. 

they don't rank the waitlist publicly but they obviously rank it internally 

• Like 1

Waitlisted today.

cGPA: 3.7

LSAT: 159

Experience with aboriginal communities. Career experience as well after graduating from school.

16 hours ago, IrishStew said:

Waitlisted today.

cGPA: 3.7

LSAT: 159

Experience with aboriginal communities. Career experience as well after graduating from school.

I am genuinely surprised you got waitlisted. Your cGPA is amazing - have you heard back from other schools?

1 minute ago, policychick said:

I am genuinely surprised you got waitlisted. Your cGPA is amazing - have you heard back from other schools?

Yeah I'm not sure, but truthfully I've gotten into schools I'd probably prefer to go to over Lakehead, so I'm not too bummed about it. In Ontario I got rejected from UofT and I'm waiting on Windsor, but I got into UNB, Sask, TRU, and Manitoba. 

Still waiting on my top choices, like Calgary, UBC and UVic... Hopefully one of them accept me 

7 minutes ago, IrishStew said:

Yeah I'm not sure, but truthfully I've gotten into schools I'd probably prefer to go to over Lakehead, so I'm not too bummed about it. In Ontario I got rejected from UofT and I'm waiting on Windsor, but I got into UNB, Sask, TRU, and Manitoba. 

Still waiting on my top choices, like Calgary, UBC and UVic... Hopefully one of them accept me 

Are Windsor and UofT the only schools in Ontario you applied to?

Waitlisted today. 

L2: ~3.8 (OLSAS)

LSAT: 152, 155 

Lots of EC’s, strong personal statement and references

Ontario resident (not Northern)

On 3/21/2019 at 10:43 PM, lawstories said:

Waitlisted today. 

L2: ~3.8 (OLSAS)

LSAT: 152, 155 

Lots of EC’s, strong personal statement and references

Ontario resident (not Northern)

what's ur cGPA?

Waitlisted March 19th!!! 

LSAT - 145 (will be re-writing in September and so on if I don't get in for 2019)

cGPA - 3.55 

L2 - 3.8

TONS of work experience (even worked two jobs in 3rd year) - now currently working for the government

Northern Ontario resident too! 

Fingers crossed for all of us wait-listed! There's hope, I know someone who got in off the waitlist last year! 

Has anyone heard back yet? Around this time last year (based off people's previous posts) is when some found out they were accepted off the waitlist, so I'm hoping it's sooner than later!! 

17 hours ago, plstakemelawschool said:

Has anyone heard back yet? Around this time last year (based off people's previous posts) is when some found out they were accepted off the waitlist, so I'm hoping it's sooner than later!! 

I would keep waiting, I was waitlisted a little earlier than you last year and was accepted in mid may. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YemenJemen said:

I would keep waiting, I was waitlisted a little earlier than you last year and was accepted in mid may. 

Thank you for the reassurance!! I'll sit tight and wait for some positive news in the near future! 😀