lawcat

Haven't Heard Back Yet - Really Upset and Need Some Advice

46 minutes ago, huskybins said:

Thanks again. I once thought “registered” means “registered your info for Application” rather than “registered your name for the offer”. So it could be a typical LSAT “misinterpretation ” question based on the conversation between @NeverGiveUp and me in previous posts. 

Cheers!

Not sure what “registered your name for the offer” means but in case it’s not clear, registered literally means registered for courses. As in, you became a student at the law school and actually signed up for classes (as opposed to someone who accepted but then withdrew for another school before classes started).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

man this waiting game sucks.. still haven't heard from Osgoode, Windsor, Western, Ottawa, Queens :(

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, kiki said:

man this waiting game sucks.. still haven't heard from Osgoode, Windsor, Western, Ottawa, Queens :(

Are you in queue/under eval at all of them? What are your stats like?

52 minutes ago, thesizzlingwok said:

yeah! im a splitter so I get why I haven't heard back but man this is slowly making me frustrated as each day goes by. 

CGPA: 3.7

L2: 3.76

LSAT: 152

1 hour ago, thesizzlingwok said:

I’m in the same boat as you except ive been waitlisted at Osgoode. Just gotta keep busy 🙃

1 minute ago, Hopeful10101 said:

I’m in the same boat as you except ive been waitlisted at Osgoode. Just gotta keep busy 🙃

You may have quoted the wrong person lol, but now I'm intrigued - did you only apply to Osgoode?

2 minutes ago, thesizzlingwok said:

You may have quoted the wrong person lol, but now I'm intrigued - did you only apply to Osgoode?

Oops! My mistake lol!

I applied to Osgoode, Ottawa, Windsor and Queens. havent heard a single thing from the other schools since November. My stats are pretty low though so I’m surprised Osgoode waitlisted me

24 minutes ago, Hopeful10101 said:

Oops! My mistake lol!

I applied to Osgoode, Ottawa, Windsor and Queens. havent heard a single thing from the other schools since November. My stats are pretty low though so I’m surprised Osgoode waitlisted me

What sort of stats did you apply with? 

5 minutes ago, Hopeful10101 said:

155, 3.6 CGpa and 3.68 L2

Ya your LSAT is a little low, a CGPA a touch low but overall decent stats, how are your extra's/references?

2 hours ago, kiki said:

yeah! im a splitter so I get why I haven't heard back but man this is slowly making me frustrated as each day goes by. 

CGPA: 3.7

L2: 3.76

LSAT: 152

I think this is stretching the definition of being a splitter.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I still haven't heard anything either. I am still so so so stressed. As a refresher I am: 3.3 cgpa, 3.54 L2 and 159 lsat. I am losing all hope lol

5 hours ago, Rashabon said:

I think this is stretching the definition of being a splitter.

By definition I think it means excellent in one category and poor in the other. 

Certainly not just significantly different from each other. It's not applicable if you're average in one and poor in the other.

Edited by pzabbythesecond
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Hopeful10101 said:

155, 3.6 CGpa and 3.68 L2

Ah similar stats as you with a little higher GPA and it's a tough wait for sure

3 hours ago, PrayforMe said:

Ah similar stats as you with a little higher GPA and it's a tough wait for sure

Could be any day now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hopeful10101 said:

Could be any day now 

There’s a delightful symmetry between the username “Hopeful10101” and the statement “could be any day now”.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, thesizzlingwok said:

Ya your LSAT is a little low, a CGPA a touch low but overall decent stats, how are your extra's/references?

My references were two profs that I had worked with extensively throughout my undergrad and imo, I had fairly good EC’s. Who knows lol

On 4/3/2019 at 2:19 PM, kiki said:

Similar stats to you cGPA3.26 and 160 -  have heard back from 2 schools in Ontario, but will be accepting Calgary. Will be declining Windsor this week. Best of luck.

• Like 1