agray

Am I admitted??

Hey so my uWindsor says Status: Admitted... and besides it it says to view admission letter, but I can't click it.  And nothing shows up on Olsas and I didn't get an email. Should I wait for one of these before it's confirmed? Is it a glitch or something? 

I wasn't able to open my admission letter at first either, but it turned out that Chrome was just blocking the popup - check your browser settings. Also, OLSAS took about 2 weeks to update for me so I would definitely check other places first.

1 hour ago, MeNaK said:

I wasn't able to open my admission letter at first either, but it turned out that Chrome was just blocking the popup - check your browser settings. Also, OLSAS took about 2 weeks to update for me so I would definitely check other places first.

Thanks! I'll definitely try that! Lol I need to make sure it's actually final and not a glitch or something

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2019 at 12:17 AM, LuckyCommander said:

You're probably admitted. Give it time to process and then check again on Monday!

On 3/9/2019 at 11:01 AM, MeNaK said:

So update...I called the school and turns out my status is supposed to say Referred to Committee rather than Admitted. lol way to crash my hopes, Windsor

Edited by agray
  • Sad 6

Just now, agray said:

So update...I called the school and turns out my status is supposed to say Referred to Committee rather than Admitted. lol way to crash my hopes 

That’s actually unfair. Maybe if you left it there the entire summer and say “hey I never got my acceptance letter” 

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, agray said:

So update...I called the school and turns out my status is supposed to say Referred to Committee rather than Admitted. lol way to crash my hopes, Windsor

Wow, that's so unprofessional.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, lindsn said:

That’s actually unfair. Maybe if you left it there the entire summer and say “hey I never got my acceptance letter” 

I just checked again and NOW it says referred - admissions committee. So I guess I can't do that anymore lol. But there's still a link that says "view decision letter" and then when I click it, it says "letters are generated 24 hours after admission. Please check tomorrow." Windsor is killing me here 

Edited by agray
  • Sad 3