Sign in to follow this  
Lawgyal

Accepted 2019

Hello all! 

First thread that I've made, I thought I'd make one for 2019. I received an "admission anticipée" from Moncton yesterday! 

C'est exactement ce que je vois quand je me connecte sur le site mais je n'ai pas encore reçu de lettre officielle d'admission.

Moi non plus. J'ai entendu que ca prend plusieurs semaines pour recevoir la lettre officielle. 

Quelle est la meilleure façon de le préparer le test de Francais ? quels genres d'exercices sont inclus ? Combien de temps dure t'il ?

Hello all

J'ai reçu une admission anticipée de Moncton il ya quelques jours. 

Combien de temps ça prend avant d'avoir la lettre  officielle  d'admission?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Did you calculate the index score yourself or do they calculate it for us? 
    • If you have a place to store your suits in the office, you could just leave all your stuff there and wear normal clothes into the office, as long as you can get there before the partners... may not be possible.This way, your suits never even have to go outside, though I hear this can cause Vitamin D deficiency in your suits For myself, as others have mentioned, I have a pair of boots I wear to and from my vehicle, then change into my work shoes. I have a nice long waterproof overcoat, respectable-looking scarf and toque (some people go with ear muffs that wrap around the back of your head but not really necessary for bald folks like myself), and leather-ish gloves (I think they're pleather but nice and warm!). All of my outer gear is some form of grey or black so regardless of my tie and suit colour, it all matches somewhat, not that that's really necessary when trudging through the snow and mud. Also, just a heads up, some dress shoes don't have grip (is it some or all?? no idea) so the second it snows, it's like being bambie out there. First time I went walking in the snow with my dress shoes, I didn't realise this, stepped off a curb onto a road with a slight angle, and almost did the splits; really messed up my groin for a while. Point being, it's a good idea to have traveling shoes anyways.
    • Ya I choked up. I ran out of time on all of the questions and the one that I didn't, I just stared at the camera for 10 seconds because I didn't realize that you can end a recording early. 
    • Agreed. You certainly can't game your way into a medal, or even Dean's list. Your base level of competency has to be there, and 1L largely tells you where you're at. But if you're on the edge of either accomplishment, then it can certainly pay dividends. And if you care enough about either, why wouldn't you do it? If you can take a class curved to a B+ instead of a B, or write a term paper with a professor who's never given under an A- to a paper, why would you take the class in 3L which is notoriously curved to a B-?  People with inside information, who are at the margins of some academic goal, and who care about that academic goal, do this all the time. It's certainly not rare, and is often openly discussed by many students.