Sign in to follow this  
Lawgyal

Accepted 2019

Hello all! 

First thread that I've made, I thought I'd make one for 2019. I received an "admission anticipée" from Moncton yesterday! 

C'est exactement ce que je vois quand je me connecte sur le site mais je n'ai pas encore reçu de lettre officielle d'admission.

Moi non plus. J'ai entendu que ca prend plusieurs semaines pour recevoir la lettre officielle. 

Quelle est la meilleure façon de le préparer le test de Francais ? quels genres d'exercices sont inclus ? Combien de temps dure t'il ?

Hello all

J'ai reçu une admission anticipée de Moncton il ya quelques jours. 

Combien de temps ça prend avant d'avoir la lettre  officielle  d'admission?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Most law schools don't include grades from a second undergrad or a Master's in their GPA calculation. At best, they go towards "soft" factors. I believe UofA and UofM are the exception, though you should double-check that.
    • Sorry, just seeing this now. It took less than a month for me, and was very simple. Expensive though, so bear that in mind.
    • Are there any rules around coordinating with robes though? Because if so, my sports-themed masks are going to be a problem 😉   Side note, we are going to look like executioners. The bat wing robes, the mask... heh.
    • Thank you for being honest!    I was debating if I should do Masters and then apply to law schools or maybe do a second bachelor and use those marks. 
    • Western's website also says this, so I am confused. "This means that if you did not take 5 courses per semester in your last 4 semesters of university, your “Last 2” may include academic terms that precede your third year of study (depending on your timeline and whether you were full- or part-time).  If you apply to law school in your final year of university, we are likely to include your Fall term in the calculation of your “Last 2” years OR we may defer our final decision until your winter term grades arrive and include your entire fourth year in the “Last 2” calculation.  This is a decision we make based on the strength of your academic record as a whole."