ConcernedApplicant

CHANCES 166 LSAT (Jan) 3.33cGPA 3.57 L2?

Applied 3 years ago with 3.43 / 3.66 / 167. Got in to Western Dec 10th. I think you'll be in easily

I got in this year with worse stats. I suspect you will be receiving an offer shortly 

Interesting, I have almost the exact same state - 166 LSAT (Jan), 3.53 cGPA and around a 3.7 L2. Haven't been accepted yet, but holding out hope. Good luck!

On 3/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, thominator12 said:

Interesting, I have almost the exact same state - 166 LSAT (Jan), 3.53 cGPA and around a 3.7 L2. Haven't been accepted yet, but holding out hope. Good luck!

Only your LSAT is the same, the others are not really in the same range tbh (yours are higher, both cgpa and L2).

In any case, we only see the high numbers on here. PS, LORs and ECs play a role too.

I hope you get in though! Good luck!

15 minutes ago, CrimNation said:

Only your LSAT is the same, the others are not really in the same range tbh (yours are higher, both cgpa and L2).

In any case, we only see the high numbers on here. PS, LORs and ECs play a role too.

I hope you get in though! Good luck!

I suppose so - I still think you have a good shot at getting in regardless. Good luck!

56 minutes ago, capitalttruth said:

Any thoughts on chances - 3.25 cGPA, 3.73 L2, 164 LSAT, MA in the Access category?

I think you have a good chance because your L2 is high and your LSAT is great too. But again, softs play a role and I am not the adcom so I am just speculating.

1 hour ago, thominator12 said:

I suppose so - I still think you have a good shot at getting in regardless. Good luck!

Me or OP? Because you quoted me in your comment.

17 hours ago, CrimNation said:

Me or OP? Because you quoted me in your comment.

Well I guess to both of you LOL, kinda messed up there.