TheBloodOrange

Pending Review --> Referred AC

Still pending - anyone else?

Do you think its worth calling and asking about my application or should i just stick to being patient?

8 minutes ago, theboy said:

Still pending - anyone else?

Do you think its worth calling and asking about my application or should i just stick to being patient?

And just like that - I'm referred to Ad comm.

16 hours ago, ArchivesandMuseums said:

Hey, please stay positive!

Given Windsor law's holistic evaluation processes, there should be no reason that you necessarily expect a rejection or waitlist notification.

Rather, you may shortly get in Winsor although Windsor law may not be your top choice.

Good luck!

All this waiting has destroyed whatever confidence I had in my application. My cGPA is something that still haunts me despite the fact that the circumstances were out of my control.

I have a feeling we will hear back in May, because I was waitlisted in Feb last year and was rejected in May alongside with a bunch of other rejections that went out. It also looks like waitlists have been trickling in late since last week. For the coming weeks, I believe the remainder of us will be hearing rejections and slight possibility of acceptance. 

• Sad 1

Hi guys,

i called and I applied Nov 1st and they are doing the 2nd reading of mine. When do u think I’ll find out 

1 minute ago, Mydream123 said:

Hi guys,

i called and I applied Nov 1st and they are doing the 2nd reading of mine. When do u think I’ll find out 

Stats?

20 minutes ago, lindsn said:

Stats?

3.83, 145 LSAT (I know I won’t get in this because of this), special considerations, ALOT of work experience and volunteer - research on sexual violence on campus, hotline crisis etc 

25 minutes ago, Mydream123 said:

3.83, 145 LSAT (I know I won’t get in this because of this), special considerations, ALOT of work experience and volunteer - research on sexual violence on campus, hotline crisis etc 

Possible waitlist. I have the same stats, the exact same lol. Waitlisted last year 

4 minutes ago, lawstories said:

Does everyone’s application get a second reading? I was told the same thing.

I heard somewhere that applicants are thrown into piles of definitely yes, maybe, definite no. 

Maybes go through a panel to either yes, no, or waitlist... but I could be saying bull shit lol. We should hear back in May, that’s my guess 

• Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 9:12 PM, lindsn said:

I have a feeling we will hear back in May, because I was waitlisted in Feb last year and was rejected in May alongside with a bunch of other rejections that went out. It also looks like waitlists have been trickling in late since last week. For the coming weeks, I believe the remainder of us will be hearing rejections and slight possibility of acceptance. 

When you say 'we', do you mean those still pending review, or anyone who has not heard back yet? Bc depending on what you mean, this may not be accurate. I was pending review until maybe a week or two weeks ago, I called in and was told pending review meant they had not even processed my file yet administratively (meaning they hadn't even looked to see if all the necessary documents were in etc.) and processed my file then sent to adcom after the phone call. Maybe I just had a shot of optimism today but I feel as though not hearing back could mean acceptance, rejection or waitlist equally, but this is just my opinion :)

I've been referred to ad com for a couple months now, I called today and the lady I spoke to said my application is on its second reading and I should hear back soon. I thought that calling might calm my nervous but Im even worse now!

3 hours ago, LawAndJust said:

I've been referred to ad com for a couple months now, I called today and the lady I spoke to said my application is on its second reading and I should hear back soon. I thought that calling might calm my nervous but Im even worse now!

I guess everyone gets a second reading lol 

4 hours ago, lindsn said:

I guess everyone gets a second reading lol 

They do! I was explained that you can have up to 5 readings, and when there are 2 of the same decision, that's how it's made. 

I don't know if that's completely true though or how it actually works though 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, LawAndJust said:

They do! I was explained that you can have up to 5 readings, and when there are 2 of the same decision, that's how it's made. 

I don't know if that's completely true though or how it actually works though 

I was told on the phone that two readings is the maximum. 

10 minutes ago, lawstories said:

I was told on the phone that two readings is the maximum. 

haha, I guess that just shows we wont ever get a straight answer as to how the process works

27 minutes ago, LawAndJust said:

haha, I guess that just shows we wont ever get a straight answer as to how the process works

Agreed! 

35 minutes ago, lindsn said:

Anyone still waiting? 

I've had no movement at all.