TheBloodOrange

Pending Review --> Referred AC

1 hour ago, NorthFox said:

Tomorrow will be five weeks since I was referred to ad-com and I still haven't heard back. I did read that someone was referred to ad-com on a Friday and got their acceptance on a Monday so I'm not sure if my timeline is typical or not,

Hope that helps

(Also, my status changed to 'still to be considered' late in March after I provisionally accepted another school - I'm not sure if this means I'll be waiting even longer now or not, who really knows)

Thank you! I guess Windsor is so hard to predict in each step of the process 😂 I’ve been referred for two weeks and getting ready for the long waiting game again

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, savvytoo said:

Weird. I'm still pending review and I submitted my application on October 17th. If they do rolling admissions I'm surprised mine hasn't been reviewed yet considering I submitted nearly 2 weeks before the deadline. I guess that's just later than the vast majority of people had submitted. Either that or they put it to the back of the pile because I rewrote the LSAT in Nov 2018. Glad to hear I should be referred pretty soon though. 

No that doesn’t make any sense because I wrote the JAN lsat, which they approved for me to write it then, I was referred at the beginning of March 

On 4/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, Hopefullawapplicant said:

It is actually so weird that there are applications (such as my own) that are pending review even after April 1st. I am honestly lost as to what this means. I feel as if there is something wrong with my portal too because I can never log onto Uwinsite properly without it redirecting to some oracle page first. I have also tried to email Windsor 4 separate times, months apart, with 4 different queries and have never received a response. How on earth are people communicating with the school and admin? 

I'm still pending review as well and also experience so many problems when trying to log in to check my application status. 

I read somewhere that someone was told it takes about 4-6 weeks for a decision to be made but I called right now and was told it all depends on how long the committee decides to take on reviewing your application. Not sure what to do with this information now lol

• Like 1

I received an email from Debbie from the UWin registrar saying that they didn't receive my LSAT (because there was some sort of glitch with OUAC connecting my LSAC account), and then when that was sorted Debbie emailed me saying that my application had been sent to ad com for review. What's weird is that my application status on the UWin site still says Incomplete... not sure if I should call them about it or not. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, azx said:

I received an email from Debbie from the UWin registrar saying that they didn't receive my LSAT (because there was some sort of glitch with OUAC connecting my LSAC account), and then when that was sorted Debbie emailed me saying that my application had been sent to ad com for review. What's weird is that my application status on the UWin site still says Incomplete... not sure if I should call them about it or not. 

When was the email sent saying you had been sent to ad com? If it was less than 24 hours ago, I'd say give it a day or two to refresh. If it's been more than a few days, call them. 

Edited by lawapplicant97

Entering week 6 since my status changed to referred to ad-com for review. Really anxious. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2019 at 6:10 PM, azx said:

I only applied for Dual JD, but it sounds like you are caught in the same cycle of inconvenient glitches that I am. First, it took 2 months to receive the Windsor email with application acknowledgement/UWin login information, because the data sent over from OUAC in February didn't come through correctly.

My status has been Incomplete this entire time, although when I called to verify that I wasn't missing any items, I was assured that my file had been sent to Ad Com as of March 28 for review. The person that I spoke with in admissions was quite confused as to why it still showed as Incomplete on my end, and was sending a ticket to IT. This was Monday, and it's still showing as Incomplete, so I guess it's just a work in progress.

There are other Dual applicants in the same boat, in other topics on here. If I had to guess, you are probably caught up in this mess because you are following a similar timeline as us, due to the Jan LSAT score being sent over in February.

I'm at the point where I'm giving up on the uwin site and just waiting for an email.

1 hour ago, jennibee said:

I only applied for Dual JD, but it sounds like you are caught in the same cycle of inconvenient glitches that I am. First, it took 2 months to receive the Windsor email with application acknowledgement/UWin login information, because the data sent over from OUAC in February didn't come through correctly.

My status has been Incomplete this entire time, although when I called to verify that I wasn't missing any items, I was assured that my file had been sent to Ad Com as of March 28 for review. The person that I spoke with in admissions was quite confused as to why it still showed as Incomplete on my end, and was sending a ticket to IT. This was Monday, and it's still showing as Incomplete, so I guess it's just a work in progress.

There are other Dual applicants in the same boat, in other topics on here. If I had to guess, you are probably caught up in this mess because you are following a similar timeline as us, due to the Jan LSAT score being sent over in February.

I'm at the point where I'm giving up on the uwin site and just waiting for an email.

It's nice to know that people are on the same boat as I am - I just called them and they confirmed that my application was sent to ad com for review on April 5, even though it still shows up as Incomplete on the UWin site. Oh well. I'll just wait for an email. Thanks everyone.

Still pending for Single JD - has anyone been referred recently?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, onone said:

Still pending for Single JD - has anyone been referred recently?

Just checked and I am finally referred for single JD as well!

Edited by AKJ

Still pending.

The wait is very frustrating and stressful... should I be worried that I haven't at least been referred to adcom yet?

20 minutes ago, theboy said:

Still pending.

The wait is very frustrating and stressful... should I be worried that I haven't at least been referred to adcom yet?

No, just stay patient. Some people get referred later and accepted before others and vice-versa. Just be patient. 

If you are really concerned, just call and ask. 

Referred to Admissions Comittee today.

3.25, 3.73, 164, MA, Part B. Expecting a rejection or waitlist notification.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, capitalttruth said:

Referred to Admissions Comittee today.

3.25, 3.73, 164, MA, Part B. Expecting a rejection or waitlist notification.

Hey, please stay positive!

Given Windsor law's holistic evaluation processes, there should be no reason that you necessarily expect a rejection or waitlist notification.

Rather, you may shortly get in Winsor although Windsor law may not be your top choice.

Good luck!

Ive been referred since March and I called yesterday and they said that my file went for a "second reading" and that I should have a decision soon. Does anyone know what this means and if its a good or bad thing?

30 minutes ago, courtrep said:

Ive been referred since March and I called yesterday and they said that my file went for a "second reading" and that I should have a decision soon. Does anyone know what this means and if its a good or bad thing?

I called a few days ago and I was told something similar, basically that I'd know soon enough. I think it means we will find out when they release the next waves of acceptances, rejections, and waitlist notifications. Here's hoping.