TheBloodOrange

Pending Review --> Referred AC

Hi guys,

My status changed this morning from Pending Review to Referred - Admission Committee. Just wanted to share for those who may waiting on and curious about status changes!

Best,

- Orange

Just wondering if your whole to-do list is gone? Mine still says pending review but when I check the to-do list, everything but my transcripts are gone! 

I'm not 100% sure where but in another thread somone sho hac been in contact with staff at windsor said it can take 4-6 weeks to get a decision after you've been referred to the AC. You're in the final stretch Orange!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LLawS said:

Just wondering if your whole to-do list is gone? Mine still says pending review but when I check the to-do list, everything but my transcripts are gone! 

Responding to LLawS:

All of my to-do list is gone, yes. It has been for a month or so. I suspect they clear it as a means of tracking whether students have things left to fulfill. This is just my inference; I'm not really sure about that. But yes, mine is gone!

4 minutes ago, Whocareshouse said:

I'm not 100% sure where but in another thread somone sho hac been in contact with staff at windsor said it can take 4-6 weeks to get a decision after you've been referred to the AC. You're in the final stretch Orange!

Responding to Whocareshouse:

I remembering seeing that somewhere in the forums also. I'm really hoping that it could be sooner, as I have to pay my seat fee for another offer soon if I don't hear anything from Windsor in time. Fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, TheBloodOrange said:

Hi guys,

My status changed this morning from Pending Review to Referred - Admission Committee. Just wanted to share for those who may waiting on and curious about status changes!

Best,

- Orange

Hey, same thing just happened to me as well. It changed this morning.

Happened to me too. Not sure what it means really, but hopefully it means we will hear back soon

• Like 1

My status changed from pending review to referred to admissions committee today for both the single JD and the dual. 

Following this thread to see when you guys get further updates beyond referred to admissions committee.

Good luck everyone!

Mine changed to referred to admissions about 2 days ago! 

This is the only school I have not been rejected from yet, fingers crossed! Good luck to us all!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lawstories said:

For those of you whose status changed, when did you submit your application?

end of october!

• Thanks 1

Hm still pending review, my status has remained unchanged from the preliminary stage at every school I applied to. I wonder if this is an indication of rejection, probably. 

11 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Hm still pending review, my status has remained unchanged from the preliminary stage at every school I applied to. I wonder if this is an indication of rejection, probably. 

In the same boat over here

20 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

It means they haven't seen our application yet. The holistic approach Windsor takes for admissions takes much longer than index schools.

9 hours ago, Bestwishes said:

end of october!

Thank you! I applied Nov 1, so hopefully my status changes soon. 

30 minutes ago, onone said:

It means they haven't seen our application yet. The holistic approach Windsor takes for admissions takes much longer than index schools.

I agree with this - I don't think this is an indication of rejection as most schools save spaces for unseen applications. 

Best of luck!

Status finally changed from Pending Review to Referred - admissions committee today.

• Like 2

Status changed from Pending Review to Referred-admission committee today afternoon. In To Do List there has nothing left.

• Like 1

Anyone still pending review? I've resorted to just waiting for an email rather than checking my status at this point