Hi everyone, just wondering what my chances for acceptance are, circle went green mid-January after receiving my fall grades. LSAT 155, GPA 3.65 with L2 being 3.9 on a 4.3 scale. Good LoRs and ECs with tons of involvement in community, sports, and volunteering. Unique background. 

I would also like to know. Similar stats: 155 LSAT, GPA c3.87/4.00 and L2 3.95, strong LOR, ECs, and unique undergraduate. I have been accepted to UofA in February, still waiting for UofC.

11 minutes ago, ad12345 said:

I would also like to know. Similar stats: 155 LSAT, GPA c3.87/4.00 and L2 3.95, strong LOR, ECs, and unique undergraduate. I have been accepted to UofA in February, still waiting for UofC.

In if your ECs are good.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PrayforMe said:

Hi everyone, just wondering what my chances for acceptance are, circle went green mid-January after receiving my fall grades. LSAT 155, GPA 3.65 with L2 being 3.9 on a 4.3 scale. Good LoRs and ECs with tons of involvement in community, sports, and volunteering. Unique background. 

Convert your GPA to 4.0 scale.

If your L2 is still 3.9 you will get in with strong ECs.

• Like 1

Thing with U of C is its harder to gauge chances than schools such as U of A or UBC that use strict matrix scores. I seen someone waitlisted with a 3.98 GPA and a 155.... because of the holistic nature of UC, the committee is subjective in nature and no one's scores will be view in an objective way or hold the exact same weight in admissions. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, PrayforMe said:

I was waitlisted last year and did not get in and am waitlisted again this year with 3.9 L2, 156 LSAT, 3.7 CGPA, Good ECS and LOR's. 

Edited by AJD19