2 hours ago, hopeful2629 said:

Has anyone heard anything since January? The admissions thread has been pretty quiet. 

Haven't seen or heard anything since January. I know some people IRL that applied and they haven't seen any movement either. My best guess would be that we will see some more movement after the next batch of acceptances go out from other Ontario schools and more people decline their offers to Bora Laskin in favor of accepting something else. 

• Like 1

Remember in the email they said:

"We do not provide students with login details to check the status of their file. You will be notified if you are wait listed or admitted. We do not send out rejections until all files have been read"

So we just sit and wait I guess.  I fell its less stressful than Windsor, look at all of us nervous in the threads about minor status changes. 

Kinda nice if you ask me

• Like 1

Looking at the accepted thread of 2018 it looks like acceptances were also given until the end of January and there was a couple of months of silence until posts in April of people saying they got in off of the waitlist 😕 

Well lets hope we get on that waitlist soon!

If anyone gets a waitlist email please start a waitlist thread, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi @DougFromOntario

I e-mailed admissions last night asking the following question: "I was just hoping to have some clarification as to whether or not all initial/pre-waitlist offers have already been sent out."

This was Anya's reply: "Thank you for your email. We have not yet sent out the waitlist, we're hoping to have it out in the next couple of weeks."

Hope that helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jklee1987 said:

should I assume rejection if I heard nothing back yet? 

They say that they don't reject anyone until they've officially finalized their 2020 class. Right now, it's prob just people off the wait list who will get in. I'm assuming that the rest of us who have not heard back will be rejected. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now