Sign in to follow this  
ConcernedApplicant

Is anyone else sick of the open house emails from Windsor?

Every time I get an email that pops up on my computer saying "University of Windsor" I frantically click on it only to be fooled once again, another open house update. Anyone else feeling the same way?I think the application stress is getting to me. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SlickRick said:

I haven't received a single one.

They probably know you broke your contract with Montreal, and worried about writing another one with you. 

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/02/27/alouettes-release-johnny-manziel/

Lucky you got into law school so you don't need to throw anymore interceptions 

Edited by DougFromOntario
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, SlickRick said:

I haven't received a single one.

Really? I've gotten four in the last month along with a mailed copy of their open house booklet. Maybe I should just feel lucky for being informed haha

2 minutes ago, DougFromOntario said:

They probably know you broke your contract with Montreal, and worried about writing another one with you. 

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/02/27/alouettes-release-johnny-manziel/

Lucky you got into law school so you don't need to throw anymore interceptions 

One of the best comments I've seen in a while, good work sir.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ConcernedApplicant said:

Every time I get an email that pops up on my computer saying "University of Windsor" I frantically click on it only to be fooled once again, another open house update. Anyone else feeling the same way?I think the application stress is getting to me. 

I'm totally feeling this! Every time I think I better take a break from obsessively checking these threads and all the school sites for updates something like these emails draw me back in lol! Def think I'm going a little crazy 🙃

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ConcernedApplicant said:

Really? I've gotten four in the last month along with a mailed copy of their open house booklet. Maybe I should just feel lucky for being informed haha

And conversely, they're telling me to fuck myself.

• Like 2

I've only got one email so far for the March 27 meet and greet...? I may have unsubscribed/opted out of communications somehow but then I'm not sure why I would have gotten the one I did.

Yes, absolutely. You'd think at least ONE person on their entire communications team would say, "hey, maybe this isn't the best move after all and we're pissing off the applicants who are waiting to hear back."

Also, isn't it weird and kinda illogical to get invited to an open house without being accepted yet? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyCommander said:

Don't check your email. Yet another has been sent. 🤕

Except for me heheheheheheehehe

Only JUST got my first email being invited to the open house....... the day after they rejected me.

Seriously? They couldn’t have updated their list to remove the people they’d already rejected? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this