Sign in to follow this  
kunaRT

March 3 Welcome Day

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking forward to attending the open house/welcome this Sunday but haven't been able to find any details on what's going on that day, what time I should be there for or where on campus things are happening exactly. I've even tried googling it and can't find any more information. I just have the brief description they gave us in our admission package. Would love to know if anyone else found some information!

There's a sheet in the package devoted entirely to Welcome Day. It's from 10:30am-3:30pm at the Josephine Spencer Niblett Building (i.e. the Faculty of Law building). The program includes: official welcome, mini law lecture, faculty panel, hot luncheon, information booths, student panel, building tours, legal clinic tours. Be sure to RVSP if you plan to attend. You can bring one guest. That's basically all it says.

Edited by Shmem

It was alright. Quite a bit of it was a sales pitch to convert students who were sitting on an acceptance. But learned some interesting things about the profs, some of the students, and the general culture of the law school.