Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shea

Rejected 2019

Recommended Posts

Rejected off the waitlist today.

Been a super long cycle, and I gotta say I'm pretty upset about it.

 

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also rejected off the waitlist. Got the email just now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AlN said:

Also rejected off the waitlist. Got the email just now.

 

2 hours ago, lawcat said:

Rejected off the waitlist today.

Been a super long cycle, and I gotta say I'm pretty upset about it.

 

single or dual JD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, finallymadeanaccount said:

 

single or dual JD?

these are for single! Dual hasn't moved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monnnnz said:

these are for single! Dual hasn't moved 

Thanks -- that's what I was afraid of. I've been rejected for single, however, am still holding out hope for dual and the waiting game is killing me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rejected single. Will be applying again and I’ll be sure not to accept Windsor’s 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, finallymadeanaccount said:

Thanks -- that's what I was afraid of. I've been rejected for single, however, am still holding out hope for dual and the waiting game is killing me.

as am I! Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...