shea

Rejected 2019

1 hour ago, Grizzle said:

Well LSATs pretty much the only thing I can improve on for next year so might as well try again. And no I only applied to Windsor :( 

You should really consider applying out west, especially applying to multiple law schools, you will up your chances. You have a great lsat score, I don’t personally see a need to score higher until you’ve applied out west. Best of luck! Don’t give up 

• Thanks 1

Rejected today via email:

cGPA: 4.0

L2: 4.12

OLSAS: 3.84

LSAT: 147

Paralegal, 4 years of law firm experience in the areas of litigation, employment and criminal. Strong volunteer experience. Excellent LOR's.

On 5/13/2019 at 5:01 PM, LawDreamer121 said:

Rejected today via email:

cGPA: 4.0

L2: 4.12

OLSAS: 3.84

LSAT: 147

Paralegal, 4 years of law firm experience in the areas of litigation, employment and criminal. Strong volunteer experience. Excellent LOR's.

was this for the single JD or dual?

7 minutes ago, lindsn said:

Is anyone just radio silence? 

yup :(

19 minutes ago, lindsn said:

Is anyone just radio silence? 

was told I was on my second read 3 weeks ago

referred to ad com early april

haven't heard anything

:(

1 hour ago, kiki said:

yup :(

1 hour ago, monalisasaperstein said:

was told I was on my second read 3 weeks ago

referred to ad com early april

haven't heard anything

:(

1 hour ago, Matureplus said:

me too :( 

It doesn’t feel like Windsor had their second wave of acceptances yet, perhaps because of the later lsat, despite them claiming that they do not consider the Jan LSAT. What are your stats like? I wonder if they’re grouping like stats together to reject

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lindsn said:

It doesn’t feel like Windsor had their second wave of acceptances yet, perhaps because of the later lsat, despite them claiming that they do not consider the Jan LSAT. What are your stats like? I wonder if they’re grouping like stats together to reject

They do accept Jan Lsat in certain instances, but they reach out to you about it if they do. 

Edited by CatLady

On 5/23/2019 at 5:12 PM, CatLady said:

They do accept Jan Lsat in certain instances, but they reach out to you about it if they do. 

You have to email a specific administrator and get approval to use January lsat. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alexandrajmathieu said:

You have to email a specific administrator and get approval to use January lsat. 

In my case, I did not email anyone until they reached out to me. They reached out to me and told me if I wanted my LSAT to be considered, to email X person (an associate dean).  I was instructed to essentially explain why I would be deserving of such consideration. 

Edited by CatLady
  • Like 1

I've heard of some people having to explain their reasoning for requiring the Jan LSAT to be considered, but when I emailed them and told them I was taking the Jan LSAT and asked if they would consider it (if they said no I was planning on not applying to Windsor as it was my first write), they said no problem and didn't require any further explanation. I emailed them in October, though, so perhaps since it was before the application deadline they were lenient? 

41 minutes ago, impatientapplicant said:

I've heard of some people having to explain their reasoning for requiring the Jan LSAT to be considered, but when I emailed them and told them I was taking the Jan LSAT and asked if they would consider it (if they said no I was planning on not applying to Windsor as it was my first write), they said no problem and didn't require any further explanation. I emailed them in October, though, so perhaps since it was before the application deadline they were lenient? 

I was one of those people who literally emailed and said I wanted to write Jan. No further questions asked.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 12:46 PM, impatientapplicant said:

All you have to do is call Windsor admissions and let them know you wrote Jan and want to be considered for Jan, If you don't call or email, they will take December and earlier. They will get back to you within 24 hours. 

It is kind of too late now, if you still have not asked to be evaluated for Jan.

rejected today morning :(

GPA:3.7 Lsat 150

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kiki said:

Omg I am so heartbroken for you. I’m so sorry :( 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kiki said:

rejected from single jd or dual?