shea

Rejected 2019

47 minutes ago, shea said:

Oh sorry, no. 

You may only have remote chances for Queens, Western and Ottawa if you are in general category. You may have a chance if you have excellent ECs / work experience.

Edited by NeverGiveUp

On 3/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, Mydream123 said:

I am shocked that I have not been rejected yet especially with my really low LSAT score. 

I read from your previous posts that you have a 3.3 cgpa with a 3.76 L2. Maybe that’s why. You compensated I guess. Your PS and other factors probably played a role too. Did you end up getting the 158 you were aiming for?

Rejected this morning. 

LSAT: 146/158
GPA: 3.23

Really heartbroken. But I guess all I can do is keep tackling the wall. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Stephano said:

Rejected this morning. 

May I ask whether you had work experience / volunteer experience? 

3 minutes ago, Alexandrajmathieu said:

May I ask whether you had work experience / volunteer experience? 

Plenty of it. 

Worked part-time as a secretary since 16 (Total 6 years), plus 1 year of fulltime work. 

Volunteer was with the LGBT community since World Pride 2014 in Toronto (3 organizations, 1 on University campus).

3 hours ago, Stephano said:

Rejected this morning. 

Sorry to hear that.

What is your L2/B2 and did you apply to any other schools?

3 hours ago, Stephano said:

Rejected this morning. 

Don’t give up friend! Keep pushing through 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stephano said:

Rejected this morning. 

Same, rejected this morning. GPA 3.12 L2 3.7 LSAT 151 Gonna rewrite LSAT keep your head up though, I’ll be retrying next year.

Edited by Maybenextyear

Shocked by the rejection this morning. LSAT 158 , CGPA 3.85, L2 3.8 Just graduated from Windsor as well.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, pete5240 said:

Shocked by the rejection this morning. LSAT 158 , CGPA 3.85, L2 3.8 Just graduated from Windsor as well.

Sorry to hear that.

Your stats should get you into Ottawa at least.

Rejected today 

lsat 157/ gpa 2.78 / l2 3.3 

extensive volunteer and work experience + masters + work experience with the UN in Geneva

heartbroken that I didn’t even get waitlisted

Edited by Alexandrajmathieu

Rejected yesterday. Got email.

LSAT: 150

cGPA: 3.69 (WES)

Mater degree

Mature applicant.

I have got an offer from Ottawa University. So If you are rejected here, still keep hope for other schools.

• Like 1

Rejected today. CGPA: 3.07, L2: 3.71, LSAT: 164

A little surprised to be honest, but not fussed. Was my last pick, and have already been accepted elsewhere.

Edited by usrockband

Rejected today. Access. cGPA: 2.9, LSAT: 156. 

I was waitlisted for Windsor in March of last year, I'm a little bummed out, but my stats are low. 

Rejected today. CGPA: 2.95, L2: 3.68, LSAT: 150.

Stats are estimated as i'm in fourth year, however I'm not surprised in the slightest. Better luck next year. 

3 hours ago, emtee said:

March 6, 10:40am

150/3.7

I have the same stats! 

Still referred to add. Com. 

So nervous.

9 minutes ago, Amrina said:

I have the same stats! 

Still referred to add. Com. 

So nervous.

call them, i called this morning around 9 and was told i’d receive my admissions decision shortly, and shortly it was lol 

• Sad 1

On 4/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, emtee said:

call them, i called this morning around 9 and was told i’d receive my admissions decision shortly, and shortly it was lol 

How long after being referred to addmissions committee did you receive a decision? 

Have you been accepted anywhere else?