shea

Rejected 2019

I guess I'll start off this thread. 

Just got the email

161 LSAT 

3.0 cGPA

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3

Wow their starting off the rejections super early!

What was the status of your application before you got the email?

15 minutes ago, Isabellas said:

It was "Referred to Admissions Committee" 

On 2/25/2019 at 4:05 PM, shea said:

It was "Referred to Admissions Committee" 

Does it say Not Admitted next to the status?

Rejected this morning, 157 LSAT, cGPA 3.57 L2 3.58, said 'Referred- Admissions Committee' before I was rejected

Was wait listed last year with the same stats and a 155 so no clue what happened this year to get rejected in Feb with a higher LSAT.......

• Confused 6

On 2/25/2019 at 3:50 PM, Isabellas said:

Hey, when do schools (or just Windsor) start rejecting people normally ? Also I heard if you are on the waiting list then you are essentially rejected. Is this true?

Edited by Smorr53

5 minutes ago, Smorr53 said:

Hey, when do schools (or just Windsor) start rejecting people normally ? Also I heard if you are on the waiting list then you are essentially rejected. Is this true?

In my experience (last year) UofT was the first to reject after third rounds were done, Osgoode came next like over a month later, and the rest weren't until May. Windsor last year put me on the wait list in april and then took me off within 48 hours so rejecting in february is super early and not normal (at least in my experience).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Smorr53 said:

I was rejected from Windsor, Osgoode and Queen's within 48 hours at the end of April last cycle.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, LegalQueen96 said:

In my experience (last year) UofT was the first to reject after third rounds were done, Osgoode came next like over a month later, and the rest weren't until May. Windsor last year put me on the wait list in april and then took me off within 48 hours so rejecting in february is super early and not normal (at least in my experience).

Windsor is hard to predict.

Their rejections started in middle of January last year:

https://lawstudents.ca/forums/topic/51342-windsor-rejected-2018/

3 minutes ago, SlickRick said:

I was rejected from Windsor, Osgoode and Queen's within 48 hours at the end of April last cycle.

Look at you now! Accepted instead of rejected! 

1 minute ago, lindsn said:

Look at you now! Accepted instead of rejected! 

Right?! I've had a permanent smile since last Friday - best birthday ever!

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, SlickRick said:

Right?! I've had a permanent smile since last Friday - best birthday ever!

Like this: 😍

• Like 3

On 2/25/2019 at 3:27 PM, shea said:

Just got the email

161 LSAT 

3.0 cGPA

What were your EC's and LORs like? 

On 2/25/2019 at 2:27 PM, shea said:

Just got the email

161 LSAT 

3.0 cGPA

Is this your overall gpa for your undergrad ? Or the final 2 years of your gpa? 

3 minutes ago, Alexandrajmathieu said:

Is this your overall gpa for your undergrad ? Or the final 2 years of your gpa? 

Overall. L2 would be about 3.4

1 hour ago, shea said:

Overall. L2 would be about 3.4

Did you apply to any schools outside of Ontario?

18 hours ago, NeverGiveUp said:

Did you apply to any schools outside of Ontario?

Yes. Have yet to hear back from the other schools I applied to: Queens, Western and OttawaU 

37 minutes ago, shea said:

Yes. Have yet to hear back from the other schools I applied to: Queens, Western and OttawaU 

Those are Ontario schools.

Any schools outside of Ontario?

7 minutes ago, NeverGiveUp said:

Those are Ontario schools.

Any schools outside of Ontario?

Oh sorry, no.