LuckyCommander

Under Evaluation

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, romesmj4515 said:

Hi! To anyone who has been accepted earlier on: when is your deadline to accept? This might give us an idea of when those waiting might hear back. Thank you!!! 

I was accepted in December and have until April 1, although I imagine that people accepted this month will have more time so as people that are accepted later begin to decline, more space will open.

Try not to stress too much about it, you’ve done your part. Remember, it’s still only March. Acceptances will keep going out, even in early summer. I know it’s easier said than done, but hang in there!

Edited by TobyFlenderson
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TobyFlenderson said:

I was accepted in December and have until April 1, although I imagine that people accepted this month will have more time so as people that are accepted later begin to decline, more space will open.

Try not to stress too much about it, you’ve done your part. Remember, it’s still only March. Acceptances will keep going out, even in early summer. I know it’s easier said than done, but hang in there!

I was also accepted in December but I am 99.9% sure that all people accepted before April 1st have until April 1st to accept (even those accepted March 31st) and then once the schools get those hard acceptances or provisionals they send out the remainder of the acceptances/take people off the wait list. Unless they changed it this year the April 1st deadline applies to all who have been accepted before April 1st. 

• Thanks 3

On 3/4/2019 at 10:04 PM, 1234JD said:

Has anyone who took the Jan lsat had their file updated to show that? mine says it hasn't been updated since December.

Yes, I took the Jan LSAT and it updated on both Uozone and OLSAS about a week after LSAC gave me my score. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lawgyal said:

Yes, I took the Jan LSAT and it updated on both Uozone and OLSAS about a week after LSAC gave me my score. 

does your status say "Under Evaluation" ?

4 hours ago, Lawgyal said:

Where on UoZone do you see it?

I also retook the LSAT in January. I see that OLSAS is updated, but my UoZone says 'Under Evaluation, last update 2018-11-08.'

8 hours ago, kiki said:

does your status say "Under Evaluation" ?

Yes, I'm still "under evaluation" 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SneakySuspect said:

Where on UoZone do you see it?

I also retook the LSAT in January. I see that OLSAS is updated, but my UoZone says 'Under Evaluation, last update 2018-11-08.'

I see it under the admission file section. It shows the programs that I applied to and then when I click on them, they show check marks for each of the requirements. Including the LSAT. 

Edited by Lawgyal

1 minute ago, LuckyCommander said:

Mine continues to say 2018-11-21. Should I shoot them an email?

If you do, let us know what they say - Mine says 2018-11-01 'Under Evaluation' and the suspense is killing me

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lawgyal said:

I see it under the admission file section. It shows the programs that I applied to and then when I click on them, they show check marks for each of the requirements. Including the LSAT. 

Oh, right. I see that too. But nothing specific to the January LSAT. My check mark has been there since I applied with my previous score.

Just to share with other eager applicants - I emailed the school asking about the progress of the applications,  admissions and up until when we can expect to hear back. I was told that "they are in the middle of the admissions process" and that we may be "hearing back at any time" so to "regularly check our emails". I know it doesn't reveal much but we hear something, we share something :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Just to share with other eager applicants - I emailed the school asking about the progress of the applications,  admissions and up until when we can expect to hear back. I was told that "they are in the middle of the admissions process" and that we may be "hearing back at any time" so to "regularly check our emails". I know it doesn't reveal much but we hear something, we share something :) 

in the middle as in they have only sent out half of the acceptances? 

33 minutes ago, penguinh said:

She was not very precise as to what that meant, but I feel like it means they got through about half of the applications (both rejections and acceptances) 

5 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

She was not very precise as to what that meant, but I feel like it means they got through about half of the applications (both rejections and acceptances) 

The UOttawa admissions people have always been a joy to deal with. You could swear they thought this was Iran-Contra the way they are so covert about what they can tell us about our files.

4 minutes ago, capitalttruth said:

The UOttawa admissions people have always been a joy to deal with. You could swear they thought this was Iran-Contra the way they are so covert about what they can tell us about our files.

admissions 2019 black ops

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, penguinh said:

I would assume so becuase we are in March now. Usually classes are full, or near-full, by May. That is also when the Waitlist begins.