Same. I emailed admissions for an update and they responded:

Thank you for your interest in our Faculty of Law, Common Law Section.

We do not provide any status of the application by phone or by email.

Please log in to your uOzone account to verify the current status of your application to our Law School.

If you are having troubles to log in to your account, please contact the IT Support Desk for assistance.

Please note that the Admission Committee is working on a rolling basis and will contact you once your application is reviewed and a decision is made. 

However, we do not provide the applicants with any timeline.

17 minutes ago, Isabellas said:

Same. I emailed admissions for an update and they responded:

Thank you for your interest in our Faculty of Law, Common Law Section.

We do not provide any status of the application by phone or by email.

Please log in to your uOzone account to verify the current status of your application to our Law School.

If you are having troubles to log in to your account, please contact the IT Support Desk for assistance.

Please note that the Admission Committee is working on a rolling basis and will contact you once your application is reviewed and a decision is made. 

However, we do not provide the applicants with any timeline.

Ahahaha. So they told you pretty much nothing?

2 hours ago, LuckyCommander said:

Ahahaha. So they told you pretty much nothing?

Looks like it to me! Haha

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, SlickRick said:

It will say under evaluation the entire time until a decision is made. Worry not.

So is it safe to assume that as long as it says under evaluation you haven’t been outright rejected yet? 

• Like 2

Am I wrong to assume that they're going to give out acceptances first and to the ones they won't accept they just kind of leave the application under evaluation until rejections go out??? I'm getting extremely nervous here,  been under evaluation since November also.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

So is it safe to assume that as long as it says under evaluation you haven’t been outright rejected yet? 

Basically.

31 minutes ago, hellofuturejdhopeful said:

Am I wrong to assume that they're going to give out acceptances first and to the ones they won't accept they just kind of leave the application under evaluation until rejections go out??? I'm getting extremely nervous here,  been under evaluation since November also.

If the adcom finished all of their acceptances and you are still under evaluation then that leaves you with either a waitlist or reject. Furthermore, if you get waitlisted, you can go to accepted or rejected.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, CrimNation said:

If the adcom finished all of their acceptances and you are still under evaluation then that leaves you with either a waitlist or reject. Furthermore, if you get waitlisted, you can go to accepted or rejected.

Yes, but it's impossible to know when the adcom finishes their acceptances (unless they divulge that information, I guess...), and by the looks of the activity in the "Accepted" thread, there are still people getting offers. Therefore @Hopefullawapplicant and @hellofuturejdhopeful shouldn't despair. (I'm in the same boat - "Under Review" since my November LSAT score was received. It's frustrating, but don't panic!)

Edited by CaptainHolt

2 hours ago, CaptainHolt said:

Yes, but it's impossible to know when the adcom finishes their acceptances (unless they divulge that information, I guess...), and by the looks of the activity in the "Accepted" thread, there are still people getting offers. Therefore @Hopefullawapplicant and @hellofuturejdhopeful shouldn't despair. (I'm in the same boat - "Under Review" since my November LSAT score was received. It's frustrating, but don't panic!)

Yeah but even in regards to last year, we're getting late in the cycle. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but it's definitely not reassuring. I'm still under eval too. 

6 hours ago, SpaceLawyer said:

Yeah but even in regards to last year, we're getting late in the cycle. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but it's definitely not reassuring. I'm still under eval too. 

Yes, exactly. Oh well, time to get in shape for reapplying and start reviewing conditional reasoning for lsat round 2 :) :) :) :) 

11 hours ago, CaptainHolt said:

The class gets full by May usually. That’s when they also start the waitlists. The Waitlist then goes from either accepted or rejected depending on how many drop their acceptance offers, reject their Waitlist offers, etc...By the time the Waitlist is over and classes begin, and you still have not received an offer, then your Waitlist will change to “Refused” automatically. At least that’s what happened last year. Before last year they wouldn’t notify you that you got rejected. You just didn’t get in and it is up to you to reapply or not. 

2 hours ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Yes, exactly. Oh well, time to get in shape for reapplying and start reviewing conditional reasoning for lsat round 2 :) :) :) :) 

I mean it’s not that bad but ok. This mentality should come in if you got rejected or if you are still a far number on the Waitlist by the end of August (generally a 100+). 

• Like 3

Has anyone who took the Jan lsat had their file updated to show that? mine says it hasn't been updated since December.

32 minutes ago, 1234JD said:

Has anyone who took the Jan lsat had their file updated to show that? mine says it hasn't been updated since December.

On OLSAS? 

16 hours ago, capitalttruth said:

On OLSAS? 

On Uzone 

Hi! To anyone who has been accepted earlier on: when is your deadline to accept? This might give us an idea of when those waiting might hear back. Thank you!!!