Sign in to follow this  
LawSchoolFreak

LSAT SCORE

Guys I am so confused, does Windsor take your Jan LSAT score or not? I was under the assumption that they do not but I am reading mixed reviews on the forums

4 minutes ago, LawSchoolFreak said:

Guys I am so confused, does Windsor take your Jan LSAT score or not? I was under the assumption that they do not but I am reading mixed reviews on the forums

They don’t. But I asked them earlier on in the cycle if they could consider my Jan Lsat and they approved it. It does however delay your application I think 

16 minutes ago, LawSchoolFreak said:

okayy makes sense thank youu

They usually do not, but this year they did, because the LSAT this year was earlier.
I am 100% sure about my answer here, but call them for your own sake. Those are the best to get these kinds of answers from, tbh.

I had to email them as well and got approved to have my Jan LSAT considered with my application. Without emailing them I don't think they will look at the Jan score. 

When did you email them? Wasn’t aware this was possible, curious if I can get Jan score considered.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, D22 said:

When did you email them? Wasn’t aware this was possible, curious if I can get Jan score considered.

Thanks!

Same 

28 minutes ago, dq20 said:

I had to email them as well and got approved to have my Jan LSAT considered with my application. Without emailing them I don't think they will look at the Jan score. 

And to whom did you guys send the email?

23 minutes ago, SlickRick said:

Same 

I actually received an email from Sharron Wazny asking me to confirm that I have written the January LSAT on February 13th.  

2 minutes ago, iWantToBeAccepted123 said:

I actually received an email from Sharron Wazny asking me to confirm that I have written the January LSAT on February 13th.  

Thanks, amigo!

so what if we stated on OLSAS that we are writing the Jan LSAT should I still get in touch with WIndsor? and do you guys happen to have the email that we should be emailing? 

3 hours ago, SlickRick said:

Same 

I actually received an email from Vicky Kosnik asking if I had taken the January LSAT also.

1 hour ago, LawSchoolFreak said:

so what if we stated on OLSAS that we are writing the Jan LSAT should I still get in touch with WIndsor? and do you guys happen to have the email that we should be emailing? 

It doesn't hurt to double check and get in touch with them. However, I feel as though they contact those who they need to double check with. I know people who received emails asking about the January LSAT but were contacted by different people and at different times. Maybe it could be at the time that your application is in queue about to be reviewed.