• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• It took me over 8 months as I started with a really low diagnostic (low 150's). I was working full-time so I could only do about 4 hours of studying during the week and another 5-7 hours over the weekend. I think it would have taken less time if I had the option to study full-time. I did the online course from 7Sage. What helped my score improve was doing timed practice tests and then going over questions that gave me difficulties. I would write explanations on why I thought the right answer was right and why the four remaining answers were wrong. I would do this before I even looked at the answer key to develop my reasoning skills and intuition. If I was wrong, I would revise my explanation and write down what my flawed assumption was so that I could learn from it. For logic games, I just kept doing them over and over again until I got the answers within the set time. I think it's good that you're giving yourself a lot of time to study. I would aim for the December test. If you need to retake, you still have one more shot. Keep in mind U of A averages your LSAT score. All the other schools take your highest.  
    • If you're asking whether you're making a huge mistake to go into law school because of the future debt that's a cost benefit analysis you'll have to do for yourself - but is that your question?  It sounds like you're asking whether $75K is a manageable amount of debt and I guess my answer would be if you have an option to make it lower why aren't you taking it?  I mean if you're going to go to law school regardless, and you have no other options, then $75K is manageable by default.
    • Depends on which premise you're basing that assumption on I guess.   
    • Baby lawyer is never going to turn into adult lawyer at this rate