Sign in to follow this  
rkathleen

How does the waitlist work?

Hi everyone,

I’ve accepted I’ll be lucky to be waitlisted with a 91.2 index. But now I’m curious if the waitlist is decided solely off LSAT and GPA or if they make the rankings with personal statements in consideration. 

When I called a couple months ago they said they start to look at personal statements in summer. So I took this to mean when they make the rankings, but I could be wrong.

Anyone have any insight into how they make rankings or the waitlist process in general?

Thanks!

42 minutes ago, Aschenbach said:

Hey, I think this is supposed to be at the UBC section

Oops, thank you!! @erinl2 or other admin, can you please move this to the UBC forum?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this