Sign in to follow this  
Nate8

Chances anywhere? 3.85gpa, 153lsat

Hey guys. 

I am currently completing my third year and have a 3.85/4 gpa thus far. I have written the lsat twice. First time I received a 150, and my second I got 153. I was wondering if I have a shot getting in anywhere? I am assuming my chances for both Alberta schools are off the table because my low lsat, except what do you think about sask, tru, ontario schools, UNB?

Thanks for your help. 

1 hour ago, Nate8 said:

Hey guys. 

I am currently completing my third year and have a 3.85/4 gpa thus far. I have written the lsat twice. First time I received a 150, and my second I got 153. I was wondering if I have a shot getting in anywhere? I am assuming my chances for both Alberta schools are off the table because my low lsat, except what do you think about sask, tru, ontario schools, UNB?

Thanks for your help. 

For Ontario schools I made a chances post a while ago with 3.92/4 GPA and a 153 LSAT and the consensus was I need to try to get at least a 157-158. I imagine you might get some similar responses.

I'd say definitely go for a re-write. If you're only in your third year, I'm assuming you still have a 4th year to do? Write the LSAT this June so you won't have to worry about undergrad work.

• Thanks 1

Rewrite. You may get lucky but it's not worth the risk. If you're not getting near perfect on logic games, you can improve.

• Thanks 1