1 hour ago, lawgal9098765 said:

Only one person I know of. I forget his name but he's in this thread and got waitlisted Feb 19 and accepted this week!

LuckyCommander.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LawbronJames said:

Accepted off waitlist today. 

3.25 cGPA, 3.6 L2, 160 LSAT.

congratz!  did you get an email?? 

I'm in off the waitlist.
cgpa:   3.18
L2:   3.7
LSAT:   156 (highest)
Good luck to those still waiting!

• Like 3

Off the waitlist as of yesterday (waitlisted Feb 12th)

L2 3.7

cGPA 3.4

157 (June 2018)

PS tailored to Windsor, extensive ECs and good references

Best of luck everyone!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, btly000 said:

waitlisted today 

3.53 152

When were you referred and did you write Jan lsat? 

4 hours ago, lindsn said:

When were you referred and did you write Jan lsat? 

I was referred sometime during the first couple of weeks in February? not exactly sure when. I wrote the LSAT this past June 

2 hours ago, jklee1987 said:

Wondering if timing of being waitlisted indicate any rank? (earlier notice meaning higher rank on the list?)

Windsor doesn’t go by rankings. It’s more based on stats and who they think is a better candidate hollistically. 

Also, I called and ask, they are slightly more than half way through the applicant pool. So if you haven’t received a response yet, it simply means they have not reached your file yet. So I guess stay patient folks!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, monnnnz said:

This waitlist thread is just for the Canadian JD right, or dual as well?

Only single.