Sign in to follow this  
Law052019

Emails from TRU

4 hours ago, KJR said:

My email said end of February and I've yet to hear anything.

Me too. I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone tried contacting Leanne? 

54 minutes ago, Law052019 said:

Me too. I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone tried contacting Leanne? 

I phoned last week and Leanne said that for those who received an email originally stating end of February would most likely hear back mid to end of March since they are still looking at applicants who applied at the end of October/early November.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iWantToBeAccepted123 said:

I phoned last week and Leanne said that for those who received an email originally stating end of February would most likely hear back mid to end of March since they are still looking at applicants who applied at the end of October/early November.

Well that's disappointing to hear...

• Sad 1

I also applied in late November (prior to the early application deadline). I received an email saying to expect a reply by the end of February and haven't heard anything yet. Glad to hear other people are in the same boat though. 

• Like 2

In a similar boat. Applied in January, was told I would hear by the end of February - no word yet.

I called late January just to make sure that my transcripts arrived from Alberta. Leanne said, at that time at least, that she'd likely have an update going out late feb/first couple weeks of March. 

Shouldn't be long now I hope.

I called yesterday and I was originally told the end of Feb. but she said with the holistic application process it is just taking a little longer. Applications are processed as bunches (I am not sure how they determine those "bunches").  She gave me a new estimate of mid-late March 

• Like 2

On 3/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, gcyeg said:

I called late January just to make sure that my transcripts arrived from Alberta. Leanne said, at that time at least, that she'd likely have an update going out late feb/first couple weeks of March. 

Shouldn't be long now I hope.

why not stay in Alberta, U of A and U of C are way cheaper...

Just received an email inviting me to rsvp to their open house.

3 minutes ago, AKJ said:

Same 

4 minutes ago, AKJ said:

Just now, LLawS said:

Same 

Have you guys been accepted?

1 minute ago, Linaelm said:

Not that I know of

1 minute ago, Linaelm said:

Nope! This was the first email I've received since the email TRU sent back in November acknowledging receipt of my application. However, I did apply last year and received no invite to any open house

• Like 1

I also recieved the open house invitation just now. I recieved no indication of admittance—they said they would get back to me around March!