Hi! 

Has anyone received an email from TRU stating when they will get back to you about an offer of admission? 

My email stated they will let me know by the end of Feb and my friends' email stated the end of April. Curious to know what everyone else's emails have said! 

Mine said end of February. I applied mid December.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SnapBackToReality said:

I have not received any emails from TRU regarding my application.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive the email?

I wrote the Jan LSAT and handed in my application at the end of Jan. 

They sent me an email yesterday, and one on Friday as well. Hope that helps! 

45 minutes ago, L1Hopeful said:

Hmm... no email yet, but I did also write the January LSAT. 

Me too! I got an email yesterday, so you should get yours soon. 

• Thanks 1

I applied mid-January and my email said I should hear back by the end of March. 

I sent my application in Oct.31st and i was originally told that they would get back to me by end of November. That did not happen so i emailed them a couple weeks ago and asked if there was any update available and they said that they were running behind schedule and they should have an update for me by end of February.

Edited by IWantJD

Hmmm. I still haven't received an email from TRU. I didn't even get one when my file was complete. I will probably give them a call this week to see what is happening.

I didn't receive an email, I applied November 1st. Did you guys receive this email in response to an email you sent them? Sorry I'm just a little confused. I've called and spoken to the admissions office a few times and each time the date that I'm supposed to hear about admissions get pushed back about a week. The last time I called I think I was told sometime between the last week of February and first week of March

42 minutes ago, m6april said:

I didn't receive an email, I applied November 1st. Did you guys receive this email in response to an email you sent them? Sorry I'm just a little confused. I've called and spoken to the admissions office a few times and each time the date that I'm supposed to hear about admissions get pushed back about a week. The last time I called I think I was told sometime between the last week of February and first week of March

I received mine within a week of applying.

I found the email I received from TRU stating that I would be updated near the end of February. I also gave them a call a week ago and was told over the phone that I would be updated on the status of my application at the end of February. However, I have not heard back from TRU. Has anyone else that had February heard back?

2 hours ago, SnapBackToReality said:

I found the email I received from TRU stating that I would be updated near the end of February. I also gave them a call a week ago and was told over the phone that I would be updated on the status of my application at the end of February. However, I have not heard back from TRU. Has anyone else that had February heard back?

I haven't either

My email said end of February and I've yet to hear anything.

2 hours ago, SpaceLawyer said:

I haven't either

50 minutes ago, KJR said:

My email said end of February and I've yet to hear anything.

When did you guys apply?