ElShapo

Accepted 2019 - Windsor Dual JD

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to those state, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion , which should be taken to Pm or to a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful for future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

Accepted sometime back in June. Will be declining due to associated costs, so another spot should open up.

cGPA 3.6 as per OLSAS
LSAT: 153 (highest)

*My cGPA is not from one program. I attended a different school, and transferred out after my second year, starting fresh. My actual cGPA for that program/school is around a 3.9

Got the email this past Wednesday! So happy, I've been wait-listed since March.
CGPA: 3.47
L2: 3.50
LSAT 1st try: 147
LSAT 2nd Try: 151

• Like 1

Omfg finally accepted! I went straight from review no waitlist. Likely accepting! So pumped! Wow! 

It says I was accepted on July 2nd, but they just did it today because I got no email and I don’t even have the letter. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, CatLady said:

Omfg finally accepted! I went straight from review no waitlist. Likely accepting! So pumped! Wow! 

It says I was accepted on July 2nd, but they just did it today because I got no email and I don’t even have the letter. 

Sorry I know that last part didn’t make sense. I don’t have a letter yet so I’ll let you know when I actually did get in. 

Lsat 158

3.75 and L2 3.86

Edited by CatLady

56 minutes ago, CatLady said:

Sorry I know that last part didn’t make sense. I don’t have a letter yet so I’ll let you know when I actually did get in. 

Lsat 158

3.75 and L2 3.86

Are you currently still waiting for single too? 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, lindsn said:

Are you currently still waiting for single too? 

I was waitlisted for single yes. Unless they didn’t update that either.. I will be removed off of all waitlists once I firmly accept. 

Edited by CatLady

11 minutes ago, CatLady said:

I was waitlisted for single yes. Unless they didn’t update that either.. I will be removed off of all waitlists once I firmly accept. 

Wouldn’t hurt to try calling? 

When is your deadline to accept for dual?

22 hours ago, lindsn said:

Wouldn’t hurt to try calling? 

When is your deadline to accept for dual?

My deadline for dual is the 13th on OLSAS but the 12th on my offer letter. It’s fine, I prefer the dual if I have to be away from home. :) 

14 minutes ago, charlie101 said:

Accepted off the waitlist today! 

LSAT 150

cgpa 3.3

L2 3.7 

When were you waitlisted & did you get an email?

24 minutes ago, charlie101 said:

Accepted off the waitlist today! 

LSAT 150

cgpa 3.3

L2 3.7 

When did you get the email or was it just on the portal

2 hours ago, monnnnz said:

When were you waitlisted & did you get an email?

1 hour ago, LawSchoolFreak said:

When did you get the email or was it just on the portal

I was waitlisted April 4th and I got a call from the admissions office this afternoon to let me know and then an email with my acceptance letter shortly after. I have to let them know by July 31st but I will be accepting. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Accepted last Thursday! I am so excited. It has been a very long application process. So happy to not have to study for the LSAT again :D

I was waitlisted on June 5th for the regular program.

I wasn't waisted for the Dual. 

To anyone feeling discouraged. Keep on persevering! 

Edited by Mee
error
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mee said:

Accepted last Thursday! I am so excited. It has been a very long application process. So happy to not have to study for the LSAT again :D

I was waitlisted on June 5th for the regular program.

I wasn't waisted for the Dual. 

To anyone feeling discouraged. Keep on persevering! 

Can you please post your stats

• Like 1

Did anyone receive a pretty Admissions package.. pretty bummed that I didn’t.. I remember for undergrad they used to send us really nice ones..

Accepted today!!!

super on the fence about accepting

CGPA: 3.32

L2: 3.64

LSAT: 159

11 minutes ago, lawcat said:

Accepted today!!!

super on the fence about accepting

CGPA: 3.32

L2: 3.64

LSAT: 159

We’re you waitlisted prior

20 minutes ago, LawSchoolFreak said:

We’re you waitlisted prior

No!

On 7/31/2019 at 8:09 PM, CatLady said:

Did anyone receive a pretty Admissions package.. pretty bummed that I didn’t.. I remember for undergrad they used to send us really nice ones..

Pretty? No. They have a decent letterhead for the acceptance letter PDF, but that’s about it. 

Accepted on the 31st of July just posting about it now. Really, really thankful. I was waitlisted since March and this was my second time applying.