ElShapo

Accepted 2019 - Windsor Dual JD

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to those state, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion , which should be taken to Pm or to a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful for future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

Posted (edited)

Wrong post- 

Edited by Singh01
Delete

Posted (edited)

Accepted sometime today via email. Waiting on 2 other schools before making a decision! Super happy with an Ontario acceptance though :) 

cgpa 3.5 

L2 3.73 

LSAT 161 

EC/LOR/PS tailored to each school I applied to, and focused very much on international/transnational advocacy. 

Edited by Hopefullawapplicant
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Accepted sometime today via email. Waiting on 2 other schools before making a decision! Super happy with an Ontario acceptance though :) 

cgpa 3.5 

L2 3.73 

LSAT 161 

EC/LOR/PS tailored to each school I applied to, and focused very much on international/transnational advocacy. 

Big Congratulations! 😀What time did you hear back? I heard that the admissions committee only sees your grades, LSAT and that dual JD form. Did you send in additional material? Mine is marked as incomplete so I am wondering why? I emailed but they did not respond to that point.

Edited by Alchi

3 minutes ago, Alchi said:

Big Congratulations! 😀What time did you hear back? I heard that the admissions committee only sees your grades, LSAT and that dual JD form. Did you send in additional material? Mine is marked as incomplete so I am wondering why? I emailed but they did not respond to that point.

Don't worry about the incomplete, its some sort of glitch with that website.  It will go directly from incomplete to accepted/rejected/waitlisted when they make the decision on your file. 

1 minute ago, DougFromOntario said:

Don't worry about the incomplete, its some sort of glitch with that website.  It will go directly from incomplete to accepted/rejected/waitlisted when they make the decision on your file. 

Thank you! Do you send any supplementary material?  

12 minutes ago, Alchi said:

Thank you so much! I think sometime around 2? I think they see everything you send in, I did not attach any additional material as I only gave them what they asked for but like the helpful insight above, the incomplete is a glitch. I had a difficult time reaching Windsor via email, so I suggest if you are worried, try giving them a call? 

17 minutes ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Thank you so much! I think sometime around 2? I think they see everything you send in, I did not attach any additional material as I only gave them what they asked for but like the helpful insight above, the incomplete is a glitch. I had a difficult time reaching Windsor via email, so I suggest if you are worried, try giving them a call? 

To clarify, you only send in the Dual JD application form. Nothing else? Thanks your message was helpful! 

Just got the email around 4:30pm today. I’m ecstatic - really didn’t know if I would get in with my low stats.

cGPA 3.2 LSAT 159

Lots of ECs, and strong reference letters.

Will be accepting.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the classes are full yet? There seems to be a big break from the last wave of acceptances. My status still says 'Incomplete'

11 hours ago, JDApplicant27 said:

Does anyone know if the classes are full yet? There seems to be a big break from the last wave of acceptances. My status still says 'Incomplete'

Mine does as well. The admissions office confirmed its an issue with then registrars office and not to worry. We would be hearing back mid-June. 

• Like 2

Accepted this morning

CGPA: 3.13

L2: 3.8

LSAT 152, 154

great LORs, extracurriculars and 1 year experience working at a firm. 

Edited by marshalleriksen
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, marshalleriksen said:

Accepted this morning

CGPA: 3.13

L2: 3.8

LSAT 152, 154

great LORs, extracurriculars and 1 year experience working at a firm. 

Via portal or email? Also if you don’t mind what letter does your last name start with? 

• Like 2

On 6/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, law552 said:

through the portal or email?

Through e-mail first, portal didn’t show up as “Admitted” until the following day. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alexandrajmathieu said:

Via portal or email? Also if you don’t mind what letter does your last name start with? 

Email first then portal shortly after, and L! Also will most likely be declining for another school in Ontario.

• Like 1