Jump to content
ElShapo

Accepted 2019 - Windsor Dual JD

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to those state, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion , which should be taken to Pm or to a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful for future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

Recommended Posts

Accepted yesterday

LSAT = 158

cGPA = 3.79

L2 = 3.82

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, IWantJD said:

accepted now! 3.05 gpa, and 156 lsat score!! i'm ecstatic!!

Congratulations! Really hoping that's me in the near future :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, monnnnz said:

Congratulations! Really hoping that's me in the near future :unsure:

sending positive energy out into the universe for you!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted around 11AM today!

3.48 cGPA

156 LSAT

Great ECs IMO,

Was admitted to the Dual JD about 2 hours after being admitted to the single JD,

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NorthFox said:

Accepted around 11AM today!

3.48 cGPA

156 LSAT

Great ECs IMO,

Was admitted to the Dual JD about 2 hours after being admitted to the single JD,

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

If you are considering Windsor, which one would you accept?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LuckyCommander said:

If you are considering Windsor, which one would you accept?

Definitely seriously considering Windsor, I will be attending if I don't get into Ottawa or Queens.

I need to do more research but I feel like since the end goal is to stay in Ontario to work I could save myself a huge amount of debt by choosing the single JD. Still not 100% sure though since I'm also genuinely interested in learning about the American legal system, but its nice to have this decision nonetheless, lol

Edited by NorthFox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received my acceptance email today, my online portal has not been updated yet. 

cGPA: 3.2 L2: 3.62 LSAT: 159 - access category 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted today via email (uwin status has never updated from incomplete).

cGPA: 3.3

Jan LSAT: 155

Dual Canadian/US citizen, over a decade since obtaining undergrad, Realtor.

Still waiting to hear from Queen's, which is my first choice due to proximity to my parents for child-sitting purposes, but I know that one is a long shot with my stats. Hanging on by a thread over there.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NovemberRain said:

Accepted yesterday!

cGPA 2.9

LSAT 173

Congrats!

Would you mind sharing your L2 GPA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeverGiveUp said:

Congrats!

Would you mind sharing your L2 GPA?

Not sure, probably around a 3.1

Thank you, and thank you for your encouraging posts on this forum. I have read them over the last few months, and they've always been full of positivism and encouragement to those waiting for an acceptance.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NovemberRain said:

Not sure, probably around a 3.1

Thank you, and thank you for your encouraging posts on this forum. I have read them over the last few months, and they've always been full of positivism and encouragement to those waiting for an acceptance.

Thanks.

Hope you applied to UVic, Manitoba and UNB as well.

You should have a good shot there with drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NeverGiveUp said:

Thanks.

Hope you applied to UVic, Manitoba and UNB as well.

You should have a good shot there with drops.

I only applied to UNB- but it’s been radio silence..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NovemberRain said:

I only applied to UNB- but it’s been radio silence..

You have a good shot if your GPA is above 3.2 / 4.33 after drops.

You have a shot at Windsor single JD as well if you have good ECs / working experience.

Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...