ElShapo

Accepted 2019 - Windsor Dual JD

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to those state, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion , which should be taken to Pm or to a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful for future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

Got the email just now! 

cGPA: 3.9

LSAT: 159

Also received acceptances from Ottawa, Queen's, and Osgoode. No idea where I'm going. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElShapo said:

Got the email just now! 

cGPA: 3.9

LSAT: 159

Also received acceptances from Ottawa, Queen's, and Osgoode. No idea where I'm going. 

Congratulations on your acceptance! Do you mind me asking if your status in the Windsor portal was “referred- admissions committee” prior to receiving your acceptance? If so, for how long was this your status?

1 minute ago, romesmj4515 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! Do you mind me asking if your status in the Windsor portal was “referred- admissions committee” prior to receiving your acceptance? If so, for how long was this your status?

My status still says "pending review" on the Windsor portal! I received my acceptance letter via email.  I'm assuming the portal will update in due time. 

Accepted today through email!!! (Feb 14th) 

cGPA 3.3, B2/L2 3.5

LSAT 154 (November)

Extensive ECs. 1 great LOR, 1 average LOR  

My status changed to “referred- admissions committee” last Monday 

Considering I have low stats, it’s very encouraging to get into an Ontario school so early in the game. Don’t give up on your dreams, hard work pays off!

• Like 7

A reminder to please read the red banner message at the top of the page. Several posts have been deleted. Thank you.

Accepted sometime last week

cGPA 3.44 LSAT 153 and L2 3.8

• Like 3

5 hours ago, natisa said:

Accepted sometime last week

cGPA 3.44 LSAT 153 and L2 3.8

Congrats!! May I ask if your status on the portal prior to your acceptance was pending review or referred to adcom?

1 hour ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Congrats!! May I ask if your status on the portal prior to your acceptance was pending review or referred to adcom?

Thanks! 

I submitted my Dual App I believe at the end of January/beginning of February because my status was 'Complete' and I had e-mailed them regarding my To-Do List having odd dates. They said they were waiting for my Dual App to update it so once I submitted it, I went to Referred to AdCom! 

Got in today with 3.57 and 157 . Going to reject simply on the basis that they got my name and gender wrong! Wow!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Got accepted today with 3.21 and a 160,  not sure if it matters but I'm an Ontario resident at an American undergrad, last name S

• Like 2

I've checked these forums multiple times a day for 6 months... just got an email that I was accepted

154 LSAT (only write) 3.1 cGPA 

Had excellent ECs and stellar references - DON'T GIVE UP!

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, ChefCurrySauce said:

I've checked these forums multiple times a day for 6 months... just got an email that I was accepted

154 LSAT (only write) 3.1 cGPA 

Had excellent ECs and stellar references - DON'T GIVE UP!

Congrats to everyone reporting acceptances today! If I may ask, were you pending review or referred to adcom on the portal before receiving an acceptance?

2 hours ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Congrats to everyone reporting acceptances today! If I may ask, were you pending review or referred to adcom on the portal before receiving an acceptance?

I was pending review for a few months before being referred to admissions about three weeks ago!

2 hours ago, ChefCurrySauce said:

I was pending review for a few months before being referred to admissions about three weeks ago!

Same

21 hours ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

mine had pending review for about 2 months!

Accepted on March 21

cGPA (OLSAS) 2.9
L2 3.9-4.0
LSAT: 158
2 undergraduates and a masters
I got the welcome e-mail for the mailing list a few days before I was accepted and I was referred to ad-comm for about 2-3 weeks before being accepted.

• Like 2

Hey guys, just wanted to know for those that applied to both the dual and single on UWinsite are both your applications still visible? Mine shows 1 active application and my dual is visible however my single JD is no longer there? 

39 minutes ago, natisa said:

Hey guys, just wanted to know for those that applied to both the dual and single on UWinsite are both your applications still visible? Mine shows 1 active application and my dual is visible however my single JD is no longer there? 

Both are visible for me.

I recall reading that once one of your application disappeared this indicated that Windsor was updating your application (for a decision, presumably) though I am not 100% sure,

Good luck! Hope its good news.

1 minute ago, NorthFox said:

Both are visible for me.

I recall reading that once one of your application disappeared this indicated that Windsor was updating your application (for a decision, presumably) though I am not 100% sure,

Good luck! Hope its good news.

I sure hope so! Thank you :)

• Like 1

Got accepted a few hours ago. 

GPA: 3.72 / LSAT: 164 (but if they don't take Jan. 2019, then 156)

Strong ECs and LORs

Will be declining.

• Like 2