Jump to content
ElShapo

Accepted 2019 - Windsor Dual JD

erinl2

A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for brief questions related to those state, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion , which should be taken to Pm or to a new thread. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you for keeping these threads useful for future applicants.

Message added by erinl2

Recommended Posts

Got the email just now! 

cGPA: 3.9

LSAT: 159

Also received acceptances from Ottawa, Queen's, and Osgoode. No idea where I'm going. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ElShapo said:

Got the email just now! 

cGPA: 3.9

LSAT: 159

Also received acceptances from Ottawa, Queen's, and Osgoode. No idea where I'm going. 

Congratulations on your acceptance! Do you mind me asking if your status in the Windsor portal was “referred- admissions committee” prior to receiving your acceptance? If so, for how long was this your status?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, romesmj4515 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! Do you mind me asking if your status in the Windsor portal was “referred- admissions committee” prior to receiving your acceptance? If so, for how long was this your status?

My status still says "pending review" on the Windsor portal! I received my acceptance letter via email.  I'm assuming the portal will update in due time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted today through email!!! (Feb 14th) 

cGPA 3.3, B2/L2 3.5

LSAT 154 (November)

Extensive ECs. 1 great LOR, 1 average LOR  

My status changed to “referred- admissions committee” last Monday 

Considering I have low stats, it’s very encouraging to get into an Ontario school so early in the game. Don’t give up on your dreams, hard work pays off!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A reminder to please read the red banner message at the top of the page. Several posts have been deleted. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted sometime last week

cGPA 3.44 LSAT 153 and L2 3.8

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, natisa said:

Accepted sometime last week

cGPA 3.44 LSAT 153 and L2 3.8

Congrats!! May I ask if your status on the portal prior to your acceptance was pending review or referred to adcom?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Congrats!! May I ask if your status on the portal prior to your acceptance was pending review or referred to adcom?

 

 

Thanks! 

I submitted my Dual App I believe at the end of January/beginning of February because my status was 'Complete' and I had e-mailed them regarding my To-Do List having odd dates. They said they were waiting for my Dual App to update it so once I submitted it, I went to Referred to AdCom! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got accepted today with 3.21 and a 160,  not sure if it matters but I'm an Ontario resident at an American undergrad, last name S

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've checked these forums multiple times a day for 6 months... just got an email that I was accepted

154 LSAT (only write) 3.1 cGPA 

Had excellent ECs and stellar references - DON'T GIVE UP!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ChefCurrySauce said:

I've checked these forums multiple times a day for 6 months... just got an email that I was accepted

154 LSAT (only write) 3.1 cGPA 

Had excellent ECs and stellar references - DON'T GIVE UP!

Congrats to everyone reporting acceptances today! If I may ask, were you pending review or referred to adcom on the portal before receiving an acceptance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Congrats to everyone reporting acceptances today! If I may ask, were you pending review or referred to adcom on the portal before receiving an acceptance?

I was pending review for a few months before being referred to admissions about three weeks ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChefCurrySauce said:

I was pending review for a few months before being referred to admissions about three weeks ago!

Same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hopefullawapplicant said:

Congrats to everyone reporting acceptances today! If I may ask, were you pending review or referred to adcom on the portal before receiving an acceptance?

mine had pending review for about 2 months!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...