radi

Methdology in Law

Hello,

I start to write my Proposal about the application of international regulation in specific countries and its harmony with the local national law.

I wonder how to choose the right methodology.

can anyone help

1 hour ago, radi said:

Hello,

I start to write my Proposal about the application of international regulation in specific countries and its harmony with the local national law.

can anyone help

As in, the right methodology to apply it? Maybe look at various international treaties (like UNDRIP) and trace their inception to application/ratification in various jurisdictions.

I feel like this is a really broad question and will vary considerably from country to country. You're basically going to be writing a textbook.

if you have to ask in this kind of place

it means you probably shouldn't be writing it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, radi said:

Hello,

can anyone help

Post-structuralism (4)life.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now