Mandy555

Why did you pick UofT over Osgoode?

4 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

I won't careless why she decided to go where.

I want to point out that U of T costs more than OZ even after Bursaries.  

I don't know about this. I know people who did receive more from U of T in financial aid than they would at Osgoode. In most cases, these students came from relatively well-off backgrounds. Osgoode tends to be more generous to mature students, low-income students, single parents, and students with a significant amount of prior debt. A lot of U of T students come from relatively affluent backgrounds where they would receive next to nothing at Osgoode. It's not like everyone or even most people at Oz are getting the larger 10k, 20k, 25k bursaries.  

5 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

I don't know about this. I know people who did receive more from U of T in financial aid than they would at Osgoode. In most cases, these students came from relatively well-off backgrounds. Osgoode tends to be more generous to mature students, low-income students, single parents, and students with a significant amount of prior debt. A lot of U of T students come from relatively affluent backgrounds where they would receive next to nothing at Osgoode. It's not like everyone or even most people at Oz are getting the larger 10k, 20k, 25k bursaries.  

Preach. I found Osgoode’s purse strings to be tight lol. Glad I went there. Loved my time there (strike and all) but the bursaries I received weren’t the greatest 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now