LegallyBrunetteNL

Chances for 2020 - Should I rewrite the LSAT?

Hi all! 

I am wondering about my chances for a fall 2020 acceptance (I would be applying next September for the following year).

I am a NL resident, 4.0 GPA (87% cumulative, 89% L2), 157 LSAT, and extensive extra curriculars (volunteer work, campus involvement, part-time work throughout undergrad and full-time work in the summers at NGOs and provincial government).

Wondering if I should rewrite the LSAT. Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, LegallyBrunetteNL said:

Hi all! 

I am wondering about my chances for a fall 2020 acceptance (I would be applying next September for the following year).

I am a NL resident, 4.0 GPA (87% cumulative, 89% L2), 157 LSAT, and extensive extra curriculars (volunteer work, campus involvement, part-time work throughout undergrad and full-time work in the summers at NGOs and provincial government).

In.

Rewrite for better / more options.

You're in with that GPA and ECs. If you rewrite and get at least a 160, you'll probably have your pick of any law school in Canada

On 2/8/2019 at 10:03 AM, LegallyBrunetteNL said:

Hi all! 

I got in with almost identical stats (4.0, 156), plus im from BC so you have the maritime connection going for you as well