Pheasant

Victoria Mid-Level Associate Salaries

Hi all,

I’m looking for information on typical salary ranges for mid-level associates in Victoria.

I would appreciate any information anyone could share.  Alternatively, please PM me.

Thanks!

hey, if you havent already, there is a pinned post for salaries in this board you can contribute to if you like. you may (eventually) find the information you are looking for there.

*This is not meant to discourage any mid-level associates in Victoria from answering to this post directly*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I can't see this being a good thing. I'm not sure why they're waitlisting people before accepting all of their students. I mean, surely they have not received enough acceptances to fill a class already. This seems strange to me. What's the point of a waitlist if this is what happens?
    • In 2017 I had L2 of 3.4 and a 164 LSAT and I was waitlisted then accepted a month after.
    • My status has been at “under evaluation” since Nov 7th and nothing on the Ottawa portal has changed. I know it’s not near the end but should I be concerned? 
    • Si ça peut t’aider, j’ai été admise en droit à ULaval à l’automne 2017 sous la base universitaire, j’avais complétée 45 crédits dans le bac en administration des affaires à l’ESG UQAM et j’avais une cote de 3.67/4.3. J’avais également été acceptée à UOttawa et j’étais sur la liste d’attente à Sherbrooke. Donc, pour ULaval, je considère que tu as beaucoup de chance d’être accepté!
    • They only do interview on Monday and Tuesday and almost every spot were free. So I guess they were just starting