UdeMlaw123

Course aux stages 2019

14 minutes ago, ULAVAL123 said:

Indiscret de te demander tes stats? :)

Ça commence à devenir indiscret quand c'est la deuxième fois que vous me le demandez.

27 minutes ago, corporatesellout said:

Ça commence à devenir indiscret quand c'est la deuxième fois que vous me le demandez.

Edited by etudiantedroit

1 hour ago, udemmeow said:

Langlois appelle

Est-ce que c'est possible de connaître tes notes et ton parcours ? Félicitation! :)

FIRM NAME

STATUS (Refusals sent, Calls started)

1. BCF

A appelé le 08/02

2. Bélanger Sauvé

3. Blake Cassels & Graydon

4. Borden Ladner Gervais

5. Clyde & Co 

A appelé le 07/02 et 08/02

6. Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg

A appelé le 07/02 et 08/02

7. De Grandpré Chait

8. Dentons Canada

9. DLA Piper

10. Fasken

A appelé le 08/02

11. Goldwater Dubé

12. Gowling WLG

A envoyé des emails de convocation le 08/02

13. Langlois Avocats

A appelé le 11/02

14. Lapointe Rosenstein

15. Lavery

16. McCarthy Tétrault

17. McMillan 

18. Miller Thomson

A appelé le 11/02, refus par courriel 11/02

19. Monette Barakett 

20. Morency

21. Norton Rose Fulbright 

A appelé le 11/02

22. Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt

A appelé le 11/02

23. Robinson Sheppard Shapiro

A appelé le 08/02

24. Smart & Biggar 

25. Spiegel Sohmer

A appelé le 08/02

26. Stikeman Elliott

27. Woods

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I took the LSAT in July and was one of the test centres that got the digital exam. I personally found it way better than the traditional paper exam. I personally didn't have any issues with it, but i've heard of people who did. I especially appreciated the timer in the top right which said exactly how much time you have left in the section. One thing I did which I found helpful (although I realize it may not be for everyone), was I tapped on the time to hide it for most of the section to prevent me from constantly checking on it. Then, when there was 5ish minutes left in the section, I would tap it again to make sure I filled in all the questions and got to any questions that I may have flagged to review. Overall, in my one experience with it, I found that there were no hiccups and I actually found the timer and other aspects (such as highlighting, changing fonts, screen layout, tapping the bubbles as opposed to filling them in with a pencil, etc.) of the digital version to be beneficial to me. It's definitely not for everyone but I preferred it to the paper exam.
    • Also read Hoju’s absolutely amazing response to one of your earlier threads here:   Now read it again. And then one more time.
    • Stop drinking coffee and instead of walking, go for a run. You have a ton of nervous energy you need to 1. Expend and 2. Stop feeding.  I am not going to internet diagnose you. But I want you to consider whether you are using this site for reassurance seeking and/or obsessive info checking. People who have Anxiety (capital A) fall into a number of recognizable patterns. One of those is obsessive information gathering, and one of those is reassurance seeking. These patterns address a sense of paralysis and mask the fact that you cannot move forward with decisions and have peace of mind. If you find you cannot function - and even begin to panic - unless some one is constantly right there with you telling you that you are making all the right choices and setting out exactly what happens next, and assuring you it will all be ok, you are probably getting in over your head and Anxiety may be the culprit. Anxiety is a real honest to goodness diagnosis along with Diabetes and Depression. If this is what you are dealing with, it’s  really time to stop feeding it and start treating it.  You can feel better. This can get better. But get help.   Edit: in case this comes across as presumptuous, I have Anxiety. I treat it. Before I did, Life was pretty fucking shitty. So this is all with the very best wishes for you going forward if this is your particular demon. 
    • You can always talk to students who summered with a firm. There's never a ban on it.