• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• While I can't speak with certainly, frankly, I'm not sure firms would go to the trouble of reviewing medical documentation as part of an application package.
    • Any Canadian students here that studied at a US law school? I would really appreciate your input on any challenges you faced getting jobs during the summer!
    • Take business associations with Forbes. Hands down the best course I’ve taken at Osgoode. Extremely foundational and has helped me a LOT with my job this summer. I feel like I’m miles ahead of everyone else who took bus as with other profs...he is so succinct and clear, almost surgical honestly. Tells you everything you need to know with crystal clarity, while still leaving time at the end to discuss more advanced stuff like m&a and takeover bids. And still finished a week early!! what an OG.   if you want his course though make sure you put your priority for it as “A” during course selection otherwise there’s pretty much no chance you’ll get in 
    • For future readers: nervousness is not the worst thing you can demonstrate in an interview IMHO. It shows that you are vested in the process and that you are a real (non-sociopathic) human being. How you manage your nervousness in that setting (i.e. by not completely shutting down) is more likely to inform a panel’s decision, at least in my experience. And besides, show me a 1L whose legs aren’t shaking during their first moot. Nervousness will happen regularly, you just need to learn to cope with it! Eventually you may even start chasing that high...
    • They said earlier that they hope to have all their decisions made by May 31st and that if you haven't heard back by that point then to call them about it. I'd say no news is good news though since it means you haven't been waitlisted or rejected yet.