al719xy83

Class of 2022 FB Group

Hey y'all,

For those who are accepted, do you think we should start a FB group? I noticed that the group for 2021 was made mid-February and it might be helpful for people who are looking to coordinate housing, etc. 

It used to be more of an ad hoc thing, but as of last year, the Facebook page has been run by the SLS.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:10 PM, unsospiro said:

It used to be more of an ad hoc thing, but as of last year, the Facebook page has been run by the SLS.

Do you have any idea as to when the Facebook page would be made if that is the case? 

On 2/15/2019 at 12:57 PM, ABlaw19 said:

Do you have any idea as to when the Facebook page would be made if that is the case? 

I believe [incorrect name removed] is the person you should be asking. Usually they are put up around this time of year, if I recall correctly.

Edited by Hegdis
Wrong person getting contacted by posters :)
  • Like 1

Let’s maybe not dox people in real life. The group will get made in good time, and everything will be fine. 

Its understandable for students to be excited, but there’s nothing going on this early that incoming students need to worry about. 

• Like 1

Hi 0Ls.

The SLS will be creating a FB group for the incoming class in the coming weeks. @Radche is absolutely correct. Any important information will be shared through official email channels! 

We look forward to welcoming everyone in September!